Straight guys: do you ever play with your ass when you're jacking off?

Years ago tried a finger, bought my first dildo... and now there arent a whole lot of toys arround that i cant shove up there ^_^
I keep it to myself though. But hey im single again since last week so let the toying begin!!:)

CaptainAmazing999

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried fingering to massage my prostate once and it just felt uncomfortable. I really do not like the feeling of anything up there.

Sometimes when I thrust into my fist, I'll grip one of my ass cheeks with the other hand and feel my thrusting glutes though, but that's about the extent of "ass play" for me.

Reactions: Zak Bull

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
caressing, yes. Tickling, yes. Insertion, only if that's what I want to do at that moment. But my wife does all of these to me too, so my ass is just an insanely sensitive erogenous zone, and if it amplifies the pleasure from my cock, I'm all about amplification ;)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yea! I have this anal toy that has several vibrating modes on it, one or two feels kind of like fucking sensations which are wonderful. It just happens to be long enough to hit my prostate and I must say it is heavenly. I've never been ducked but if it's anything close to the anal bib it's got to be on my bucket list of must dos. Feels great when playing with my cock. Makes me shoot a lot of hot cum out my cock.

Reactions: fixer69xxx and Heat

Anlcomplsv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now, yes. I got a prostate massager for prostate health reasons and discovered that it provided me an amazing prostate orgasm. It also enhances regular masturbation so have added it to my routine. My wife knows I have it and use it