Straight guys: do you ever play with your ass when you're jacking off?

al_

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it depends on the mood, ive tried to stick a finger down there maybe 2 or 3 times
it did feels good when i hit the prostate, not always stayed hard but had a lot of precum leaked out
and also made a really good orgasm
ive tried to stick 2 fingers in, and it hurts. had not tried to put anything bigger than my finger since then
nobody knows about this, still keep it for myself

Reactions: Scguy522

Curiousguyonthedl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every time I masturbate I have my butt plug in my ass. It really intensifies the sensation. If you been afraid to try ass play don’t be, go for it. You just might like it.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time I masturbate I have my butt plug in my ass. It really intensifies the sensation. If you been afraid to try ass play don’t be, go for it. You just might like it.

I enjoy the same. Like to walk around with it in and edge sometimes. Strangely for me tho it seems the opposite. It takes away some of the pleasure when I cum.

Curiousguyonthedl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy the same. Like to walk around with it in and edge sometimes. Strangely for me tho it seems the opposite. It takes away some of the pleasure when I cum.
Interesting, for me it really causes me to shoot the cum quite far

Reactions: itscomplex

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here. Gets me really turned on when I walk around nude at home with a toy in

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do so many bisexual males insist on coming to this part of the forum and answering the questions that I assumed was directed at straight guys?

I believe the rules are that any guy 60% or more straight can respond in the ask a straight male forum. It's nothing to get upset about. I'm straight but it gets old seeing some other straight guys around here get so upset about a topic or response because they don't think it is "straight enough". Some around here go as far as to say that a guy having anything other than female friends might make him gay. That isn't straight, that's insecurity. If you are constantly worrying about if something might make you gay then you might need to take a long look at your life.

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol 60% straight is bi. But I think these percentages are beyond stupid. You're either straight, gay, or bi. This section is for straights only. If you don't believe in labels for some reason then you can always just stick to ask a man. All men can answer in there.

it gets old seeing some other straight guys around here get so upset about a topic or response because they don't think it is "straight enough".
It's more to do with some people around here who have absolutely zero respect for straight guys. People who go around trying to speak for straights in gay sex topics and posting gay sex pics in ask a straight. This isn't the place for that. And people who seem to think that all men are attracted to each other and that all men enjoy gay sex and other activities. Or because we touch our own bodies we must be gay or some shit like that.

But to stay on topic, my ass is exit only. Nothing ever enters. No interest in ever sticking anything up in there.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol 60% straight is bi. But I think these percentages are beyond stupid. You're either straight, gay, or bi. This section is for straights only. If you don't believe in labels for some reason then you can always just stick to ask a man. All men can answer in there.

It's more to do with some people around here who have absolutely zero respect for straight guys. People who go around trying to speak for straights in gay sex topics and posting gay sex pics in ask a straight. This isn't the place for that. And people who seem to think that all men are attracted to each other and that all men enjoy gay sex and other activities. Or because we touch our own bodies we must be gay or some shit like that.

But to stay on topic, my ass is exit only. Nothing ever enters. No interest in ever sticking anything up in there.

Yeah I get nothing out of playing with my ass. I don't understand the %'s either. That's why I don't use it. I have only done sexual things with females and I don't see that changing. But apparently some guys around here think it is gay if you are naked in front of other guys or if you talk about anything sexual with a male friend or family member. I also know the difference between good looking and ugly. If one of my friends asks me how a new suit looks on him I don't think it's gay to tell him he looks good in it. Apparently for some of you the only correct answer is "dude, f off". If I'm at a bar trying to pick up a girl I'm going to look around at my competition. So according to some of you I wouldn't be 100% straight.