Straight guys: do you ever play with your ass when you're jacking off?

A lot of my straight buddies love me to kiss and put my tongue in their hairy ass while I jerk them off and stroke their balls. Can feel their iron hard cocks go even harder when my tongue goes up. Obviously they don't do it back to me though nor would I expect it

Your friends are lucky to have you...I’ve been on both sides, very fun!

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been into it for a while. I bought my wife a strap on ever since i discovered how much i liked it when she fingered my ass during a blowjob. Then it started to weird her out ao she stopped and threw it away. The other day I was running errands and found an adult store as i was passing by. Wanting to try it. I bought the medium sized.

She was going away for the night. So i set up the area. Some good lube and i jacked off while putting it in there. Once i relaxed and stopped edging i had the most intese orgasm.

Its in my photos, because i wanted to see it

I also enjoy anal fun while the wife is away. I had an ex that was great with oral/finger play. Years later I miss the sensation & I'm the only way it's going to happen. Sometimes it's just a finger if she's home (she doesn't mind me jacking) but when she's away if I'm in the mood I'll use my butt plug & edge for hours or even go out in public while wearing it. I could probably use it while she's home but since I'm never dressed in the house it would be hard to hide.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also enjoy anal fun while the wife is away. I had an ex that was great with oral/finger play. Years later I miss the sensation & I'm the only way it's going to happen. Sometimes it's just a finger if she's home (she doesn't mind me jacking) but when she's away if I'm in the mood I'll use my butt plug & edge for hours or even go out in public while wearing it. I could probably use it while she's home but since I'm never dressed in the house it would be hard to hide.

The way to do it

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sure, little anal play never hurt.

I first tried it because I have this general guideline in sex, I won't ask my partner to do anything I wouldn't do. So, I won't ask her to go down on me, without going down on her. I wouldn't ask to put my anything in her ass, if I wasn't open to letter her do the same to me. So, I got to messing around with it, fingering myself while jerking off a bit, then trying bigger things. I did end up getting a toy roughly the size of me and worked up to that.

It felt fine, nothing I end up wanting every day, just now and then.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I also had an ex (in college) slip it in while blowing me. She was quite the expert at her skill, and while teasing my taint, slipped a finger up there. I nearly hit the ceiling. She laughed and called me a baby.

Haven’t tried myself. My wife would NEVER do this today.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven’t tried myself. My wife would NEVER do this today.

It's a bit saddening when you have kinks AND a lifelong partner yet you can't enjoy the things you've experienced with this one final/only person. It's like FUCK...you're the only one I'm supposed to enjoy this with yet I can't because it's not your thing.

cockforu

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a bit saddening when you have kinks AND a lifelong partner yet you can't enjoy the things you've experienced with this one final/only person. It's like FUCK...you're the only one I'm supposed to enjoy this with yet I can't because it's not your thing.

Very few woman will do what a man likes. In my case, im looking for a buddy to do what the woman won't do.

jb9

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curious reading the replies in this thread. Not entirely surprised by most. I have a straight buddy. He confessed one night, while we were drinking, of course, that he likes assplay. He was also complaining that most girls did not have a clue what they were doing. No spit, no lube, jabbing at it with no finesse.
A couple of weeks later, drinking again, he asks me about full on anal sex. We have quite a discussion.
1/2 hour later, he is on his back, legs in the air, and I am "teaching him" how to teach his women to play with his ass.

Happened one time.
He is straight.
I am gay.
We did not fuck

It was quite an event.

Almost 12 years later, every once in a while, he winks and me and says thanks.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Curious reading the replies in this thread. Not entirely surprised by most. I have a straight buddy. He confessed one night, while we were drinking, of course, that he likes assplay. He was also complaining that most girls did not have a clue what they were doing. No spit, no lube, jabbing at it with no finesse.
A couple of weeks later, drinking again, he asks me about full on anal sex. We have quite a discussion.
1/2 hour later, he is on his back, legs in the air, and I am "teaching him" how to teach his women to play with his ass.

Happened one time.
He is straight.
I am gay.
We did not fuck

It was quite an event.

Almost 12 years later, every once in a while, he winks and me and says thanks.

That's pretty ironic considering an considerable amount of women say the same about men. Just not with the butt stuffs.

More to the thread though. Nope. And never will.

Reactions: jb9

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight guys:

When you're jacking off, spending some time on yourself, do you ever play with your ass?

- Touch your hole?
- Finger yourself?
- Use a dildo, butt plug or other toy?

If so, have any of your girlfriends or wives known you like playing with your ass? Or do you keep it to yourself?
No, but i play with my wife her ass when she is jerking me off...

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw this tv program, many years ago, with famous people being interviewed by a "cool" host, who usually tried to bring out their kinky side, just for the sake of ratings. This guest talked about her book. She is a very whorish and hot brunette ex celebrity. Her book was full with spicy details of intimate moments, she shared with some famous guys. As one might guess, on those late night shows, things can easily get out of hand "unintentionally" ending in sex confessions blah blah... Well one of the stories from her book, goes like this: while they were fucking, the guy was about to cum and he asked her to hold a bottle so he could "sit on it", the exact moment he would cum.... The audience reaction was a massive and endless laughter, no wonder... Then she explained that the guy told her, he was not gay at all or never got turned on by other males, or dicks, or being fucked. Penetrating the anus was only a means of reaching the prostate, only to end in an explosive ejaculation.... And a second round of laughter took over.... I seriously thought there was nothing to laugh about. I was actually amazed by the fact that some straight guy was ok telling he was sexually aroused playing with his hole. Lucky him, i thought.... He could get pleasure out of various parts of his body... Absolutely nothing wrong with that....