Straight Guys: Does This Photo Describe Ur Relationship?

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been asking my straight friends about the attached photo. Some say it says EVERYTHING about how so many hetero relationship work these days. I'd like to hear others' reaction to it.

Attachments

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Right on the money. How many straight couples have regular sex several times a week after they've been together for a few years? Men tend to get emasculated and accept a virtually sexless life in many cases. That's just my take on it, my opinion. Cheers to the the happy, wonderful heterosexual couples, you guys are an inspiration and seriously bring a tear to my eye. It's just sad that so few couples achieve that.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can only end up in that kind of situation if you ignore all the early warning signs in the infancy of your relationship. A healthy relationship should be two way, so the guy can't be the one dragging his lady around either (by what I wonder :tongue:).

That being said I have a very good friend who's in that kind of relationship and doesn't seem to mind, despite the constant teasing he receives from the other guys. He told me he's perfectly fine with his current situation and loves his wife to pieces. Well, whatever makes you happy man. I'm sure there are a lot of other men that feel that way too.

CobraLover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The picture is too funny. For straight couples, maybe the female (or possibly the male) lose interest in regular sex (that's why jackoff sites rule!), but for gay men, once they get bored, they try threesomes and opening up the relationship.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Why is there an immediate assumption these two aren't fucking? They're both naked, she's clearly holding his dick... presumably they are either about to have sex, or have just had sex, or are in some kind of sexual situation with each other.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've no idea how you could take anything from that photo. Except that she has a fucking awesome body, obviously.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: That's one of the iconic pics for people who are into the Female Led Relationship lifestyle. There's an internet industry built on it.

And no, my wife and I don't live that lifestyle. Although any woman with a smokin' bod like that can lead me any way she wants.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny pic. doesn't just apply to straight men. I think we will all sacrifice a little for sex. but I have known guys who are totally pussy whipped and have lost their identity as a man.

for the record, my wife only pulls me by the cock when she wants me back in the bedroom. I have never resisted, and in those situations my cock is dominant.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't read the pic as sexual... I mean, yes, they are naked but... For me, the pic is symbolic of relationships in which the woman is leading the way, the man is meant to serve the woman... Instead of the more tradional role in which the woman serves the man.

It reminds me of this time in NYC when I saw pop singer Madonna come out of a car with her now ex-husband Guy Ritchie. He had to open the door for her, wait for her to come out, all the attention was on her, the camera flashes eating her up, the people were shouting her name. He held her by the hand but was somewhat walking behind her...

There are some relationships out there in which you get the sense that more value is placed on the woman, her ideas, her needs, her wants, her decisions. Maybe the guy gets a sense of pleasure out of making the princess happy... I don't know. Personally, I could never be in a relationship like that.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she was holding my dick I would be smiling :)

And no, my partner doesn't control our sex life. I don't control our sex life. We both control it.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really dont think this is always the case; i've seen just as many men take the lead (if not more, but that might be cultural though) as i've seen ladies do so. In any case, thats not a healthy relationship, and I surely find it very hard to believe that all hetrosexual relationships aren't healthy or equal. It's almost offensive.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been asking my straight friends about the attached photo. Some say it says EVERYTHING about how so many hetero relationship work these days. I'd like to hear others' reaction to it.

Well, at least U.S. middle-class, hetero relationships--the huge swath of emasculated "nice," educated men.