Straight guys.....does you parnter put her finger up your bum during sex?

B_bigdick8888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've done it to her and she likes it, but she wants to do it to me and i made it fairly clear that i wouldn't be cool with it

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife says she wants to put her finger in my bum during sex.......have you? what did you think?

That's great that your wife wants to expand her and your sexual experiences. The ass, like many parts of your body, is a highly erogenous area that can bring you lots of pleasure. Some tips: have her trim her nails, use lube, take her time (don't ram it in), and she doesn't need to jam it in and out--just slide it in and feel around for the prostrate--a little button bump inside the ass. Is the prostrate, when played with that can feel great--she can rub it, the way you rub her clit. She can also play lightly around your bum hole, teasing it with gentle touches--it'll drive you wild. As for cleanliness, make sure you have a poo and a shower beforehand and you should be fine.

Life is short, try new things. You're married and it's fun and safe to play with new ideas. Enjoy.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude..let her do it. Just be careful if she has long fingernails...it could hurt. You will never know what you are missing until you try it! It is a great orgasm by the way!

I like it, my wife has done it but doesn't like to do it. Have done it when masturbating. - Suggestion - have her use rubber gloves, like the doctor uses when you have a prostate exam, with lots of lube - the skin is very thin there and easily tears but the sensations are worth it.

For further information, go to your search engine and check out the sites under "prostate milking"

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
100% straight guys who've never had the area around their anus played with are missing out on some great sensations. Get her to rim you and tell me it's not good.

yuestevie7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife says she wants to put her finger in my bum during sex.......have you? what did you think?

it isnt wrong 2 b fingered in ur butt. u have a huge amount of nerve endings there. plus the prostate is inside part way and its a huge part of how you get pleasure. if u have prastate probs thats one way of massaging it i heard. it is a gr8 source of pleasure if done well. make sure nails are trimmed.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Think of it this way: She's rubbing the back end of your dick (the prostate), not shoving her finger up your ass. If a girl is doing this for you, IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY; having sex only with men would make you "gay." Enjoying your relationship with her is nothing to be ashamed about, and if you try it and don't like it? You never have to do it again.

There should be an option here for our avatars: "Trysexual: I'll try anything sexual."

BRUM TSH! A-HEY!

::walks away::

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol if she ever did that i would definately stick my cock all the way up her ass when she wasnt expecting it

Being rimmed and fingered by a woman is amazing! Not all get into it, but those that do...those are the keepers!

B_inthamood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, just about the only person to ever do that was my doctor... and it's not during sex. I can't say I enjoy it much. Maybe I would if the context were different, but... not too high on my list of "things to try".

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It feels fantastic and really intensifies the orgasm.

Every man has the right to feel the ultimate in pleasure. The act of my wife inserting her finger and stimulating my prostate is simply fantastic.

Let her do it, but be careful if she has long fingernails as it could hurt. You will never know what you are missing until you try it!

It is a new century and sexual taboos from the past should be shed.

It is a great orgasm by the way!

:151:

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It IS the best !!!

It is something you want to work into though....I wouldn't think you'd want to go straigtht from foreplay to finger insertion. Once you get nice and hot just a touch around the rim will highten ALL your nerve endings !!!

I often almost beg my wife to play around the rim, she knows how turned on I get...sometimes she does sometimes she doesn't. It's a mood thing.