Straight guys doing not straight things

45f4w5

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Firstly I was addressing @lop23, not you.

secondly, I can see just fine, it seems to be you who is creating a fantasy out of the participants in most if not all of those clips. Do you have some limited view of how gay guys look to assume those guys are all straight? And what is it about posing nude is so gay that the practice should be deemed “not straight”

perhaps you should open your eyes?
This is an open forum, I can reply to whoever I want.

These are British guys, displaying typical laddish behavior.

Fucking hell what are you a damp rag? Can you not sense when someone is gay like the rest of us can?

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nice who dis

His name is Cal Ancrum and he was on the UK gladiator show Bromans. There are some threads here on LPSG under Ginger Cal and you can Google him under Ginger Cal. He has an Only Fans site, on Instagram, and a Facebook page. Happy hunting.

so hot
Can't say I've never blown a "straight" guy at a party... there's a fine line between "straight, bi and gay".

Let's just say that those who hide their attractions to cock are also those the subject of this thread. Otherwise, they may never have ended up here, and avoided any photos or video of cock attraction.

Just have fun guys, and avoid so many labels. I try to stay within the scope of each thread, but if I don't manage to do that, I don't expect an invasion by the thought police.

so sexy

Reactions: 8Cylinder

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That user has been spamming random threads with those same videos.

Looks like maybe he's not very happy, and needs someone to give him a bit of attention. Or who knows... Dennis the Menace? Brat? Chimpanzee savant? We'll never know. That is, unless he comes forward and answers the question.

Peckers up, gang!

Reactions: Msta18

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This article goes to the heart of this thread, a straight guy turned on unexplicably in locker rooms... and pretty much sums up the whole identity thing. Interesting. Labels can create identity crisis as with this guy. My advice to him would be that if you enjoy it, then enjoy it.

I’m a Straight Guy, but Men’s Locker Rooms Really Turn Me On
e9ee62fa-ee4b-4c7e-9e01-143e0f401615.gif

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can't say I've never blown a "straight" guy at a party... there's a fine line between "straight, bi and gay".

Let's just say that those who hide their attractions to cock are also those the subject of this thread. Otherwise, they may never have ended up here, and avoided any photos or video of cock attraction.

Just have fun guys, and avoid so many labels. I try to stay within the scope of each thread, but if I don't manage to do that, I don't expect an invasion by the thought police.

Nice

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His name is Cal Ancrum and he was on the UK gladiator show Bromans. There are some threads here on LPSG under Ginger Cal and you can Google him under Ginger Cal. He has an Only Fans site, on Instagram, and a Facebook page. Happy hunting.

do you now his onlyfans tag ? I can't find a gingercal

Reactions: nullyy and Samflo