Straight guys doing not straight things

bonersag

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve seen the full file and the b*iter themself say they didn’t do anything beyond the massage and feet stuff.
Also seen full file, the furthest they go is sitting next to each other rubbing their own dicks through boxers. They also aren't brothers because I've been on their instagram accounts, don't remember their names now though.

bergy022

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also seen full file, the furthest they go is sitting next to each other rubbing their own dicks through boxers. They also aren't brothers because I've been on their instagram accounts, don't remember their names now though.
Wrong. You don’t have the full files and they are 100% brothers. If the resemblance doesn’t make it clear enough, they also played a sport together and have the same last name on their jerseys. If you had been genuinely been on their instagrams, you could see that. Also they refer to each other as brothers in the showering videos. Cheers!

HelloDarling89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
where are the other videos tho
Wrong. You don’t have the full files and they are 100% brothers. If the resemblance doesn’t make it clear enough, they also played a sport together and have the same last name on their jerseys. If you had been genuinely been on their instagrams, you could see that. Also they refer to each other as brothers in the showering