Straight guys doing not straight things

Geostelar45

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just trying to resurface this video i know there are a few other vids of them. I cant find them anymore. Anyone help?
I'm sorry but I can't get horny with someone's dog looking at me :joy: :joy:

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree and find it quite distracting when watching a hot video and in wanders the pet cat or dog...I love pets but they do not enhance an erotic setting in my opinion. :)

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once had a hook up with a guy that had his dog barge into the room we were fucking in and proceeded to have a huge pee on his floor next to us while we were in bed having sex. It was a male dog. Peed like a female dog. Was it even pee? Dunno. But the damn dog was looking at us as it did that. Next thing you know of course the guy starts talking with his dog and saying oh no! So that killed the fun right away and I got out of there quick. Have never had sex with pet owners at their houses since. I would always invite the guys over to my place if they had pets — cats or dogs. All the same.

DvdHbsn

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had a hook up with a guy that had his dog barge into the room we were fucking in and proceeded to have a huge pee on his floor next to us while we were in bed having sex. It was a male dog. Peed like a female dog. Was it even pee? Dunno. But the damn dog was looking at us as it did that. Next thing you know of course the guy starts talking with his dog and saying oh no! So that killed the fun right away and I got out of there quick. Have never had sex with pet owners at their houses since. I would always invite the guys over to my place if they had pets — cats or dogs. All the same.
you hear about dogs acting passive aggressively when their owners have a new person in their lives- shitting/peeing on the floor is routine with this.

Geostelar45

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This! I love pets too but Its very uncomfortable!

tacom1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight