Straight guys doing not straight things

Tysonman76

Superior Member
Media
I'm not sure if this had been posted before in the past. So my apologies in advance if it has. Now that I get that disclaimer out of the way! Lol

Even though this is not new it's still so hot to me! Enjoy :yum

Casey and Max are super hot!

daredevilcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if anyone can help. I watched a video a while back which was so hot. It was two close friends doing a scene together, just wanking and then they started to suck each other and got really into it. You could genuinely tell they enjoyed it and afterwards they were saying they can't believe how good it was. I know that could be a number of videos but any ideas?

Reactions: boomboom25 and Bs94

FormerCokeWhore

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if anyone can help. I watched a video a while back which was so hot. It was two close friends doing a scene together, just wanking and then they started to suck each other and got really into it. You could genuinely tell they enjoyed it and afterwards they were saying they can't believe how good it was. I know that could be a number of videos but any ideas?

I think I might know what video you're talking about and I've been looking for it too. They shot two scenes together... and had somewhat of a southern accent and frat boy vibe?

Mattrankin16116

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have a video I watched years ago and can’t find it. It’s a small group of straight guys that go into the bathroom and blow a load in a condom. Then they all pull out their used condom around a table I think and compare their loads. I have been dying to find this video for years.