Straight guys ever ask to see your cock?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone ever have a straight guy, who was aware of your larger endowment, ask just to see your cock? If so, did it lead to more (e.g., j/o?). As a straight and slightly larger than average but not huge guy, I admit I would love to see a pretty big cock (say, 9" or more) in the flesh, and i'd go as far as to jack it off, just to pretend for a moment that it was mine I was gripping in my hand, and out of curiousity of how powerful the pumping would feel as it shot its loads.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
perfectly normal- all part of being a guy and enjoing your own body- and then extending that to identification with your own gender. Every guy does this to some level and will/won't share his sexuality with friends.

Never let anyone shame you for having these feelings or communicating them out loud.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't tell you how many times that line got me lucky! In a steam room "how big does that get?" really straight?..........

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yep....saunas/steamrooms are magical aren't they? (laughing)

back in the college dorm watching tv I got it once in a blue moon (usually from a new guy)...but wearing sweats can do that...

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had guys ask about my dick more when I was in high school...like they wanted to see it get hard and maybe play with it some. I think it's curiosity as well as a connection with sexuality. I mean, if any guy asked a girl if he could check out her vagina in high school, I'd expect she'd freak out and tell her teacher and parents. Boys don't seem to be affected that way. At least I wasn't. There is something very exciting and pleasurable about touching a hard and aroused dick, your own, or someone else's. My straight buddies were always impressed and turned on to some degree when they looked at and on some occasions touched my big dick. It's not like it's a common occurrence for most guys or girls. It's a relatively safe way for younger guys to explore sexuality with others without feeling like a perv.

Last edited:

SR_Manny Manparts

Experimental Member
Media
Hung, you're awesome! :rolleyes:

I had guys ask about my dick more when I was in high school...like they wanted to see it get hard and maybe play with it some. I think it's curiosity as well as a connection with sexuality. I mean, if any guy asked a girl if he could check out her vagina in high school, I'd expect she'd freak out and tell her teacher and parents. Boys don't seem to be affected that way. At least I wasn't. There is something very exciting and pleasurable about touching a hard and aroused dick, your own, or someone else's. My straight buddies were always impressed and turned on to some degree when they looked at and on some occasions touched my big dick. It's not like it happens everyday for most people. It's a relatively safe way for younger guys to explore sexuality without feeling like a perv.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think all males, gay or straight, have an interest in penis size and in particular a penis that is bigger than their own. I believe it is perfectly normal, and a relatively safe way for younger guys to explore their sexuality with others without feeling like a pervert. It is all part of growing up and being a guy who enjoys their own body. I’m sure every guy does this to some level, I know I did. Seeing a larger penis, either flaccid or erect, doesn’t make me envious or want to touch it; I simply enjoy seeing the beauty of the human body.