Straight guy's experience with bbc

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What an ugly door, this thread has opened on so many levels
Yep. I like libraries and prefer them to book stores. And now I feel marginalized because of my library orientation.

Yes, I have been in bookstores, and yes, I have purchased books. But my reading identity is fluid.

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Life is just getting too complicated and I am just getting too old :D. But to quote the great Jerry Seinfeld " there is nothing wrong with that "

635971415767727967588215247_sexual%20fluidity.jpg

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay Moron I identify myself as a dolphin then. I identify myself as Japanese even though both of my parents are black and I am black. I identify myself as having a 20 inch dick. You can identify what you want. You can claim to be what you want. Who gives a fuck.

The point is "moron" If a male has a sex with another male then he isn't straight. Lol my personal definition? Yeah you are a fucking retarded. I don't have a personal definition of the word straight but the Merrion-Webster dictionary had a definite definition on what straight means. If you are too fucking stupid too stupid to understand what a word means then good for you moron. I told you what straight means in the dictionary. No male who is straight would touch another male sexually.

The forgoing paragraphs are examples of the inchoate anger that seems to be circulating in our zeitgeist at the moment, and certainly in this guys poor brain. How many insults does he need to convince us of the correctness of his argument. Ahh, straightness is like being a particular skin color or even species. He can identify it with certainty... knows that no straight male would ever touch another male sexually... knows that I am a moron and stupid. Knows that only Donald Trump can fix it!

Stop insulting me to try to prove your point. It didn't help your namesake Trump with all his flaming over the last few days, it doesn't help you either

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
According to Wikipedia:

Heterosexuality is a romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between persons of the opposite sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, heterosexuality is an "enduring pattern of emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions" to persons of the opposite sex; it "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who who share those attractions.[1][2]

Along with bisexuality and homosexuality, heterosexuality is one of the three main categories of sexual orientation within the heterosexual-homosexual continuum.
[1] Someone who is heterosexual is commonly referred to as straight.

[1] "Sexual orientation, homosexuality, and bisexuality". American Psychological Association.
[2] "APA California Amicus Brief"

Therefore, Geoffrey2_0 is correct. By definition, "the only straight guy who should have experience with a big black cock [or any cock] is the owner himself. . ." or his urologist. Otherwise, he's a [deluded] bisexual or homosexual.

You are fucking retarded. If a guy is straight then he doesn't suck other guys dick or get fucked by them. Just because he says is straight doesn't make it so.

Ignorance? Really? A straight man would NEVER experience a bbc--hence the term "straight". Just because it contradicts your fantasy life doesnt make it less true

Here's the thread I think y'all are looking for :)

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/is-a-straight-man-who-hooks-up-with-another-man-really-straight.412687/

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why the fuck are so many people using "r*tarded" as a slur. It's fucking 2016...you should know better than that.

As long as this website exists, people will be debating sexuality and the terms of each individual label...so here's a thing: if you don't agree that straight men can have consensual sex with people of the same sex, then please refrain from commenting on said post.

You won't win this war...I've learned that long ago and you'll probably save yourself from being banned from the site altogether.

aren88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sexuality isn't black and white, even though wikipedia tries to say this. Yes, by actual definition of homosexuality, bisexuality and heterosexuality do mean exactly what the definition says, however, humans are not so simple.

You can identify as heterosexual while having sex with someone of the same sex.

If a gay man has sex with a woman, does that make him straight? Sex is sex. Sexuality is sexuality. Love is love. People are very dynamic when it comes to these things and many people don't understand this. Most of those people are, unfortunately, politicians.

I mean, lets face it, some of the guys in this thread identify as 100% straight, however if you check their profile they've commented on cock pics and on other guys' profiles. Again, its not so black and white. Stop being judgmental a-holes.

Reactions: deleted15807

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sexuality isn't black and white, even though wikipedia tries to say this. Yes, by actual definition of homosexuality, bisexuality and heterosexuality do mean exactly what the definition says, however, humans are not so simple.

You can identify as heterosexual while having sex with someone of the same sex.

If a gay man has sex with a woman, does that make him straight? Sex is sex. Sexuality is sexuality. Love is love. People are very dynamic when it comes to these things and many people don't understand this. Most of those people are, unfortunately, politicians.

I mean, lets face it, some of the guys in this thread identify as 100% straight, however if you check their profile they've commented on cock pics and on other guys' profiles. Again, its not so black and white. Stop being judgmental a-holes.

Loved your posting, till the last paragraph. Soooooo if you comment on another males profile or photo, you cannot be 100% Straight ??

aren88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Loved your posting, till the last paragraph. Soooooo if you comment on another males profile or photo, you cannot be 100% Straight ??

lol its exactly the opposite of what i was saying. that you absolutely could and it wouldn't change much. I was just reinforcing my statement that sexuality isn't just two ends of a spectrum.

All people are somewhere in between, even though many claim they don't.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol its exactly the opposite of what i was saying. that you absolutely could and it wouldn't change much. I was just reinforcing my statement that sexuality isn't just two ends of a spectrum.

All people are somewhere in between, even though many claim they don't.

Thank you for the clarification

aren88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
at the end of the day @ronin001 it doesn't matter if it says 100% straight, 50% straight or 42% straight on your page here. do whatever the fuck you choose to do. If you're good to me, ill be good to you.

Although if you have an account on a website devoted to cock and sit there and look at cock all day, you aint fooling anyone if you say you're exclusively 100% straight :p;)

Reactions: ronin001