Straight guy's experience with bbc

Every black man that I've been with, and there have been a lot, has been very animalistic in their breeding. My friends, who also like black men, all agree with me.
They know what they want and they take it. There is no bargining.
hahaha!

I didn't mention anything about size (BBC) and I'm not fetishizing about black men. I'm stating my experiences with them.
Think about what the word "animalistic" means. Animals only breed to continue the species.Gay or straight, that is how I have found how most black men approach sex. And That is why I prefer them over white men.
I answered the question that Nellon399 asked and I get shit for it.

You'll also note that I quoted your post AFTER addressing the initial thread's topic. Because I didn't feel like making two separate posts, when I could just separate it into sections. Crazy talk, I know.

You may not think you fetishize black men, but your posts ooze exotification/fetishization like crazy. You said they're "very animalistic in their breeding". Black men, white men, blue men, whatever are not some prize stallion for people to breed for traits. That shit became officially not okay back in 1863.

Next, humans all over the place have a whole lot of sex for reasons other than procreation. Given the technology we currently have, men having sex with other men is ESPECIALLY not for procreation.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sexuality isn't black and white, even though wikipedia tries to say this. Yes, by actual definition of homosexuality, bisexuality and heterosexuality do mean exactly what the definition says, however, humans are not so simple.

You can identify as heterosexual while having sex with someone of the same sex.

If a gay man has sex with a woman, does that make him straight? Sex is sex. Sexuality is sexuality. Love is love. People are very dynamic when it comes to these things and many people don't understand this. Most of those people are, unfortunately, politicians.

I mean, lets face it, some of the guys in this thread identify as 100% straight, however if you check their profile they've commented on cock pics and on other guys' profiles. Again, its not so black and white. Stop being judgmental a-holes.

I know several who prefer bbc! As they say once you try black you'll never go back!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll also note that I quoted your post AFTER addressing the initial thread's topic. Because I didn't feel like making two separate posts, when I could just separate it into sections. Crazy talk, I know.

You may not think you fetishize black men, but your posts ooze exotification/fetishization like crazy. You said they're "very animalistic in their breeding". Black men, white men, blue men, whatever are not some prize stallion for people to breed for traits. That shit became officially not okay back in 1863.

Next, humans all over the place have a whole lot of sex for reasons other than procreation. Given the technology we currently have, men having sex with other men is ESPECIALLY not for procreation.
I'm sorry that this made you angry. That was not my intentions. I have never gotten any flak for my beliefs until now. I love and respect all races and religions equally. It's a shame the world is becoming more hateful every day. To celebrate our differences is something that is becoming a thing of the past. But I will not let the hate effect my beliefs. I will still cherish everyones beliefs whether I agree with them or not.
Wishing you peace....The end

I just think if people really put prejudices away, and look at the person as apposed to the colour of their skin, this world would be a better place! A man who betrays you doesn't have a skin colour! A man who loves you and is faithful, doesn't have a skin colour, whether they are loyal or faithful, hurtful or untrue, colour makes no difference! It is about the person within the shell, a body is only a temple which houses a sole and if the sole is unclean, the person is! Skin colours only occur really with climate, but now that travel is so widespread, it really changes the known perspective's.

Reactions: sumbodii

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have always wanted to experience with a black guy and always hear the beat to death narrative of black guys and their big cocks. I have only ever blown one other guy and he was about the size of me. I have hooked up with many girls in the last year but I have always wanter to try hooking up with a black guy, as racist as that may sound.

I found one on tinder who was into muscular white guys and we hit it off. He was hung a thick 9 inches (measured and not estatting) I can honestly see why black guys sexual skills gets extrapolated to all black men because this was honestly the best sexual experience I have ever had in my life. His cock tasted amazing, his skin was like velvet and he knew exactly how to fuck me to make me cum hands free. I voluntarily ate his ass out even though I think that is gross.

Bottom line BBC is the cock for me.

You're a good man to admit you tasted cock (bbc, at that) and now know you love it and want it. Glad your first experience was good...hope you get it regularly.

Reactions: jpk338

I thought this convo was about size? Black men don't have bigger than white that is a fact! There are big n small in every culture! Preferring a black man over white, I have to say, I've been with both and I'd prefer a white man to a black man, but then I would never know, because, you haven't got a clue who you'd fall in love with! It's just that complicated! It really is!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't mention anything about size (BBC) and I'm not fetishizing about black men. I'm stating my experiences with them.
Think about what the word "animalistic" means. Animals only breed to continue the species.Gay or straight, that is how I have found how most black men approach sex. And That is why I prefer them over white men.
This is a cop-out. No man fucking a man is doing anything remotely similar to trying to continue the species. You HAVE objectified, dehumanized, and fetishized blackness whether you can accept that ugliness within or not.

I think your assumption that your trying to get across is coming out all wrong! Your just not good at communication and therefore what your trying to say is coming across in a different way from the way you mean!

I get what your saying, but others who probably are not a good at communicating as they think they are, will also pick it up the wrong way!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your assumption that your trying to get across is coming out all wrong! Your just not good at communication and therefore what your trying to say is coming across in a different way from the way you mean!

I get what your saying, but others who probably are not a good at communicating as they think they are, will also pick it up the wrong way!
Nah, I've seen you do it too. That's why you think we don't understand something you think you understand. He communicates fine, and we understand well. I don't think you're bad people, but this is a bad facet of your being.

This final thought may be a bit petty, however, I daresay you ought to master this language before you make any assumptions about how well or poorly others of us are communicating through its use.

Reactions: MisterB and 693987

Nah, I've seen you do it too. That's why you think we don't understand something you think you understand. He communicates fine, and we understand well. I don't think you're bad people, but this is a bad facet of your being.

This final thought may be a bit petty, however, I daresay you ought to master this language before you make any assumptions about how well or poorly others of us are communicating through its use.

I've done what? Did I hit a nerve? You have never seen me do anything but be supportive, post pictures and create blogs on questions n stories. So don't ever try and imply anything negative about me, because your barking up the wrong tree!

If your implying I am racist you need to check out my profile, my ex of six years was arab Singaporean and I'm no racist! So don't dare to throw a race card at me!
2016_08_10_14_56_22.jpg

My ex picture! That isn't what a racist person does! Racist people don't go with anyone of colour! So that's knocked your comment right on the head hasn't it!

Simply because I say, that sometimes people misunderstand sometimes what others say, you have really proved my point by your attack against me!

Anything else? You wanna get wrong?

You also need to check out throughout this site, I've said that the colour of someone's skin has no baring on love and love will conquer regardless of colour or ethnic origin! You don't know who your going to fall in love with, and that's a fact! So for you to say that I've made any comments to the contrary, show me, prove it, you'd be unable to!

I pride the fact that actually I grew up in a very racist household with my father, and am the complete contradiction to being racist, and my father was not only mortified I was gay, but even more so when I took my partner to hos house and sat him down for a cup of tea!

I'm happy to say, my father is no longer a racist and I never have been!

Now to that lads/mans views, what he was trying to say, but really he shouldn't have directed at a race, was most men, think with their dick rather than love, they just want to have sex and make kids if they can, and the animalistic nature is was implying was about men only thinking about that, and saying that black men are more like than than white, but why does that always have to say that he is racist for that comment? Is he? I didn't pick him up like that, I picked it up like men just think one thing 'sex' I mean a website like this proves men always think about sex!! Very few of us actually are looking for love!

If I have picked him up differently then that's fine, but don't go implying I've been improper about someone's race, because as you see, my ex was a different colour from me, and that would make me far from a racist!
2016_08_10_14_56_22.jpg

It actually hurts me that you would even imply that I am one, when I do nothing but fight online for Black Lives Matters, and I've stuck up for people in my school and in my life where it was predominantly white, as in there were four black people in my school of thousands that I defended!

It hurts me you would imply anything like that and I am extremely upset and hurt by that accusation!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your implying I am racist you need to check out my profile, my ex of six years was arab Singaporean and I'm no racist! So don't dare to throw a race card at me!
View attachment 533517
My ex picture! That isn't what a racist person does! Racist people don't go with anyone of colour! So that's knocked your comment right on the head hasn't it!

Simply because I say, that sometimes people misunderstand sometimes what others say, you have really proved my point by your attack against me!

Anything else? You wanna get wrong?
My great-great-grandmother was OWNED by my great-great-grandfather. Your attempt at counterpoint is as specious as it is daft.

By the way, does that man know you've posted his FACE in a sex site, or have you been inconsiderate enough to do so behind his back?

You're a nice enough fellow. You certainly always seem to have good intentions. However, you're arrogant enough to think you always know best, and routinely turn the most minor, speculative disagreements into several-page long, boring arguments; I'll not be participating in one of your notorious, pointless rows here.
But black men, are really sweet, they are like very polite actually,
Don't believe for a moment that just because the paint you use has a flattering shade, it suddenly means coating all of a diverse group of people with it isn't ultimately dehumanizing and immoral. Don't sweat it too hard. As I've written, I think you are a good man overall, with a loving, charitable heart. I'm just in the habit of... calling a spade a spade. LOL