Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I'm in the gym, I'm not paying attention to who is looking at me - I'm trying not to kill myself with all that heavy shit they have there and still get a good workout.

Free balling at the gym, or wearing tight shorts with a jock, or running thru the weight area nude - just like a woman with a tight sweater. If I'm offended at you looking at my junk, I can hide it in baggy shorts or with compression underwear. Or workout at home I guess.

Bottom line, I don't care at all. If I were to think about it and did, might be flattered, definitely not offended.

Frederick Mcgriff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The reason why I ask this is Bc yesterday I went to the gym and this guy had white gym shorts on and you can see the outline of his head and I think he was doing some moves in purpose to make his stuff swing and draw attention to it. So he caught me looking a couple of times and just gave me this nasty look. Like he was disgusted or disapproving or something. But it just seems like when guys are freeballing at the gym their sort of asking for attention

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ How obvious was your looking afor him to react that way? Glances? Stares? Big difference.

There was another thread on this topic, and I think the dude fessed up he was staring. He thought the other guy wanted the attention, which could be the case here. I wouldn't freeball because I like the support when at the gym. To me, there are plenty of other situations to freeball if that's your thing. Just me.

Reactions: ronin001

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a complete gym in my family room so I work out at home. Being at home I work out naked. Now I like it that way and have been lifting for a very long time this way. If I were work out in a public gym I would still free ball, but I wouldn't wear shorts that revealed anything. Like Max said, I am very aware that if I use the wrong form when lifting something bad could happen. Therefore, I wouldn't put myself in a position that would take my concentration away from what I am doing. Hell, i don't even have music playing because I don't want to have a song come on that might take away my concentration. For the hour or so of my session - it is all business.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to freeball 24/7. Now I have to wear underwear to
1. The gym, if I'm working out hard, I leak a lot of precum.. don t know why, just happens... especially leg day. So I wear underwear to keep it all contained.
2. While running. Learned the hard way. I have very large balls... first time I went running freeballing I didn't get too far before my balls were sore. The constant flop up and down was too much. I walked home. Wore underwear since. But all other times I freeball and don t care who can see what.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have it, and I flaunt it. I don't freeball but I wear loose boxers under light gray basketball shorts. Their the best workout shorts I have so I wear them a lot ;) It bulges pretty big and I've gotten looks from women and men alike. Not always but sometimes you can see the shaft and head hanging down the middle. Especially if I get up on a pull-up bar lol.

Reactions: bigstr8bulge

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The reason why I ask this is Bc yesterday I went to the gym and this guy had white gym shorts on and you can see the outline of his head and I think he was doing some moves in purpose to make his stuff swing and draw attention to it. So he caught me looking a couple of times and just gave me this nasty look. Like he was disgusted or disapproving or something. But it just seems like when guys are freeballing at the gym their sort of asking for attention

How do you know he was straight, possibly he was using the gym to cruse for action and get attention.

Reactions: inspectordickins

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can't speak for that dude but I've free balled at the gym in jogging pants mainly because I didn't do laundry and ran out of underwear. I wasn't looking for attention I was just lazy.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So he caught me looking a couple of times and just gave me this nasty look. Like he was disgusted or disapproving or something. But it just seems like when guys are freeballing at the gym their sort of asking for attention

He wanted the looks but from someone with balls on their chest, not between their legs.

D

deleted645791

I always freeball and I'm too in my head, focused on my workout to notice if anyone is checking my junk out. When I first started going commando, I discreetly made note if other guys were doing it too, and I was surprised by how much penis I saw flopping around in all our shorts. No one gives a shit if you do or don't and I haven't paid attention if anyone else is going without underwear since.

Reactions: Ari Sousa