Straight guys free balling at the gym.

fratjoc8c

Superior Member
Media
I've jerked of in showers at the fitness club with other DL discreet straight, similar, athletes in the past — just strictly mutual jerking off and showing off only. It was hot watch cum fly!

Have any other guys tried this in the showers at the fitness club too?

JObuddies.lpsg.groups.com

DL straight alpha wank mates:
JObuddies.lpsg.groups.com

Onlyonly

Superior Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t mind. I love my dick, I love showing it off, and if other people like it too - then please enjoy, I’m generous :)
I would receive handjobs from strangers on the street if we could walk around naked. I love my cock and I’m a good looking guy, you only live in this body once, have some fun and show it off!! People love confidence. And my mushroom head, and most likely yours too! lol :) free all; free ball.
I’d drop to my knees so quick

RowBro

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine anyone wanting to freeball in gymshorts. It would allow way too much movement and it would definitly be too obscene.
I obsenely free balled in gym shorts mowing the lawn the other day. Oh yeah it was a lot of movement haha.

RowBro

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those shorts bro, what are they? They look comfy and still casual
Hey bruh
Yeah they're awesome comfy, they're just the same as sweat pants but knee length shorts (they need to be knee length Lol)
I like the style of cotton or cargo shorts but just way too restrictive and uncomfortable to freeball in, these aren't too close fitting and also have great stretch capacity allowing everything to hang free in comfort.

Reactions: RowBro

RowBro

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey bruh
Yeah they're awesome comfy, they're just the same as sweat pants but knee length shorts (they need to be knee length Lol)
I like the style of cotton or cargo shorts but just way too restrictive and uncomfortable to freeball in, these aren't too close fitting and also have great stretch capacity allowing everything to hang free in comfort.

Gotcha that’s whats up. I’ve been trying to find something other than cargo shorts. I can’t stand the heat anymore also some cargo shorts even though I love em make me waddle sometimes my manhood is so crammed and the seams pinch
Been looking at some wrangler quick dry pants for cheap beaters then seam like good free ballin shorts

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotcha that’s whats up. I’ve been trying to find something other than cargo shorts. I can’t stand the heat anymore also some cargo shorts even though I love em make me waddle sometimes my manhood is so crammed and the seams pinch
Been looking at some wrangler quick dry pants for cheap beaters then seam like good free ballin shorts
Yeah bruh,
The most comfortable I've found and dirt cheap too! Yeah I getcha wi them damn cargo shorts, those creases pinch like a bastard as you sit down, given me tiny bruises all down my appendage and on my scrote every time I've warn them.
Sweat shorts are the way to go bruh!
I also find some board shorts OK, the likes of Alder surfwear etc, nice and soft with plenty of room.

I obsenely free balled in gym shorts mowing the lawn the other day. Oh yeah it was a lot of movement haha.
Nothing obscene unless the shorts are too thin or too short.
Movement is more comfortable than being too constricted.
In addition, one layer is muck cooler than 2 on a hot day.
Actually mowing the lawn was one of the first places I freeballed outside my house, and the gym was one of the last places I wore underwear before going full time freeballing. Once I did, I found the freedom to move "Down there" to be very comforting and wished I had started a lot sooner.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

I think we've all gone freeballing, some more often that others. I had a short period where I wasn't wearing underwear very often last summer and it's definitely cooler, especially with shorts. I have one friend who said he stopped wearing them in the army and just didn't go back. Granted I've never seen him naked nor had any desire to but it's been obvious a few times he was commando.

Years ago one of our bachelor party weekends one bud forgot to pack any underwear and said he would jut go without for those two days. He was married and said after he got back his wife didn't mind the habit at all and it was sort of turn on for her. Not sure if he kept it up but those are really the only times it's come up in any conversations.

I see nothing wrong with it and unless the guy is incredibly large and it's obscene, no harm no foul.

Reactions: nicnic

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball and I do get annoyed with guys staring for two reasons.

1 it's not meant for their pleasure, it's that simple.
2 everyone looks but when men look it is incredibly obvious, twisting their heads in disbelief or eyes wide open.

Reactions: S_Dick

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

2 everyone looks but when men look it is incredibly obvious, twisting their heads in disbelief or eyes wide open.
Years ago I used to genuinely worry about offending other people for "being obscene" however in hot weather needs must and over 2 decades I honestly can't recall anybody taking offence, or at least nobody's ever mentioned it offended them. It does however draw attention from time to time!

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like freeballing from time to time, but the gym is one place I just wouldn't. If you're actually there to work out, your boys need some support. But if somebody wants to stare at my bulge in the gym, let em look.

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Must be really huge.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never freeball at the gym. Seems painful. Like when you see a woman running who needs a more supportive bra.

I’ve posted this before: frequently I’m showing, and sometimes I’m showing everything. I’m self-conscious about it because I don’t want people to think it’s intentional. I’ve tried all different sorts of underwear and shorts combinations. Some hide more than others but sometimes I just wear whatever’s available in the drawer. One thing I don’t want to do is wear a jock.

I’m willing to trade the discomfort of self-consciousness for the comfort of not wearing an armored jock.

If someone looks I don’t care, like I said, provided that they don’t assume that it’s purposeful on my part.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

No disrespect intended, but when we freeball we're putting our goods on display for who ever we encounter. If a guy is packing a big softie he's going to get looks from both sexes. Some guys are probably just admiring, some probably are fantasizing. We you put it on display it' comes with the territory