Straight guys getting hit on by other guys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by AlextheRedhead, Feb 1, 2010.

1. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK here's the question. Gay or Straight when a guy makes it known that he wants to look, feel or suck you off what is a sure fire way that will make you agree?

I like the direct approach with the eyes and usually that works.

What have your experiences been and did they work for you?

:rolleyes:

2. Bimanhung

Bimanhung Member

Albums:
    I have a good friend who is straight and also a massage therapist. I told him I wanted to hire him for a massage and he said cool. When I got to his place for the massage he had everything prepped: candle light, soft music and the table with linens set up. I stripped down and climbed up on the table. Then I told him as long as I was naked I would feel more comfortable if he were too. He shrugged and said "sure". He stripped down to his boxers. I said "those too". He hesitated so I said "take 'em off" and off they came. He never got hard (unlike me) but wasn't shy about brushing his junk up against me, even letting it hit my face when he bent over me. My cock kept getting harder and harder throughout the massage. Finally, without asking, he grabbed my cock and jacked me off. I haven't shot that hard in ages. Afterwards he said "feel better?" Yep - sure did!

3. mr_unattractive

mr_unattractive New Member

I am a straight guy, so when a guy indicates he is interested in me, he finds out he needs to look elsewhere. I just say "no thanks, not interested." #1, I am married, #2, I am not gay. End of story. If he can accept that, and accept who I am, we can be friends. If he insists on hitting on me, we can't be friends because he doesn't respect me for who I am.

Pretty straightforward.

4. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey that's cool, if you say no. But I hope you took it as a compliment?

5. sg6869

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was younger I use to work out down the gym ALOT! and yes I had a good body so I was told many times.

I would attract the obvious younger, married,OLDER woman, but I would also attract many gay guys.

My answer would be thanks for the compliment but i am straight.

The normal response would be "dont knock it until you try it!" and "Go on I do a great breakfast!" but I would take this as friendly banter.

I believe because I treated them with respect, they treated me likewise! I don t have any gay friends but I have been in gay pubs, spoke with and had a laugh with many gay guys.

I have always wondered if all gay guys were given the big cocks though? Obviously not so how did you all seem to get your big ones? Tell me the secret here or at sg6869@gmail.com

Thanks sg6869

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

I don't hit on straight guys. I want consenting gay men or the bisexuals. Straight guys are a waste of cruising time.

I don't put straight men on the pedestal either. I don't suck their cock or fuck their ass because their girlfriends won't. If their girlfriends won't do that for them then the men can find someone other gay guy or straight woman to do those things for them. I use my superpowers for good.

If a gay guy or a bisexual guy is attracted to me and I am not attracted to them, I am nice and firm. I let them know that I am not interested and I leave them alone. And if I have a crush on a guy and he isn't into me, I don't pursue it any further. Case closed.

7. D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Ditto to Mr. U, minus the married part. I get hit on once in a while by dudes, and generally I try to be friendly about it when I turn 'em down. Only once was someone so "eyes on the prize" that I got uncomfortable, but even he finally got it when his buddies hauled him away. (I do remember thinking his eyes were pretty intense, if that helps...*shrug*) I've had three (so far) who did not take the hint, and yeah, I got a little kick out of cutting them off at the knees. Not my fault if they can't understand that straight means straight...

hilarious +1

8. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think there is a sure fire way to make ppl agree. They're either up for it, or they're not.

I'd be flattered tho if ppl asked. :)

9. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Me too I like to get hit on even if it's a tease.

Just wondering how the guy hit on you.

Did they make a pass or was it just verbal?

Were you surprised by it or did you see it coming?

10. D_Portelay Porquesword

For me, when I have been hit on by str8 married men, it has always been about the energy connection or chemistry if you will. It all sort of happens at once for me and I know sex is a possibility.

I do not engage anyone who is married, or claims a larger percentage of heterosexuality.

I don't need confused, untrustworthy dick in my mouth. I am in the business of cock, and as a gay man I run a tight ship. I don't believe in corrupting men, even the willing ones because you never know how that desperation to get "poked" has effected their reasoning and judgment. Leaving you to be exposed to what ever they have or have not picked up along the way.

There simply must be a present feeling of balance and decency. That is the biggest turn on for me. Otherwise, it's just a hot mess that I am not willing to get caught up in.

I refuse to spoil my adventures with that kind of drama.

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

No approach works with me. I don't have sex with men. Period. I'm flattered by the attention, and sexual preference is not a factor when I choose my friends, but I am attracted to women only.

12. D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs Account Disabled

Sorry man! For some reason I see that story as a little bit of a stretch or a fantasy. If a female friend ask me to give her a massage and I have everything ready and then she asks me to strip off so she feels more comfortable I'd ask, Ok, you want an external massage or an internal one? I am 30% straight, so, I would consider it, ONLY, if I am attracted to her. That doesn't happen that often, even with male friends. I would think that that could hinder our friendship. In my oppinion, Asking for that much It is actually selfish unless that is the kinds of massages he is selling. And if so, that would be really, really strange for a 100% straight man.

*** Now, the answer to the thread ***
    When I get hit by another man, I am flattered of course. I look and act very straight and I get "the look" very often even when they think I am 100% str8. If I would not be in a relationship, physical appereance, overall looks, chemistry would be considered before he has any chance. I would not agree to it just because he gave me "approach with the eyes"

#12 D_Ambrosius Cottonballs, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  13. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

OY, you rock baby :wink:

14. D_Passmoore Fearsomgas

i love the attention but i always say no... becuz ive never been with a guy soo i would feel a little weird guess.. but im curious to try

15. D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs Account Disabled

I would not mind helping you to satisfy your curiosity! You are pretty hot!

16. D_Passmoore Fearsomgas

thanks... i wouldnt mind lol

17. Vestigial

Gold Member

a) Knock unconscious. Bring anchor chain perhaps.

Some people offer everything from material wealth to their female friends... I don't mind talking though.

18. jack_again

jack_again New Member

Albums:
    I don't think I've ever gone in for it when approached by a man. Only ever when I am in the mood and on the hunt for some cock, so to speak.

For example the other night I was at a bar and got to talking to a couple guys. They seemed very cool and we had a laugh. Then, as the bar was closing, we went outside for smokes and they each announced their homosexuality. The one guy who lived nearbye invited us over for drinks, ostensibly. I declined by putting my hand on his shoulder and thanking him sincerely for the kind offer and then left.

19. luka82

Gold Member

Ha!!!!
    You would soooooooooooo do me!!!!:tongue:

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Right. And every lesbian I've ever met would do me.

Draft saved Draft deleted