Straight Guys Going Crazy With Muscles.

David223

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So guys, i am a bisexual male who loves to workout, i get a lot attention from straight guys at straight festivals more than at gay festivals and that is something that i have always found super strange.for example i have this friend and this happened twice we needed to work as models for a photoshoot and when i took my shirt off, he wend crazy and started touching, at that moment i was like huh? So when he notice my reaction he kind off backed off and controlled himself, one other time i was dancing and he said, “you dance so sexy if you were a girl i would’ve fucked you”, and the other time i stepped in the car, and he goes “woo your legs are big man” , and all of a sudden his hands are on my thighs. But lately i have notice a change on his beavior towards me so im thinking “ow he is passed his bi-curiosity” but i don’t know i deep down wanna do him too. So what do you guys think. Because i am holding myself back for the sake of the friendship

Reactions: nicnic

I’m also bisexual and I don’t think it’s a good idea to cross that line with a friend. As friends, I don’t see an issue with leveling with him and having that talk. Maybe he’s all the way bi and just not sure how friends would take it. If he is, I still say don’t cross that line with him but maybe you guys can go “hunting” at other gyms together! My best friend is straight and we are super comfortable with and around each other and that’s something I would never give up for a one time pleasure.

Reactions: nicnic and David223

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So guys, i am a bisexual male who loves to workout, i get a lot attention from straight guys at straight festivals more than at gay festivals and that is something that i have always found super strange.for example i have this friend and this happened twice we needed to work as models for a photoshoot and when i took my shirt off, he wend crazy and started touching, at that moment i was like huh? So when he notice my reaction he kind off backed off and controlled himself, one other time i was dancing and he said, “you dance so sexy if you were a girl i would’ve fucked you”, and the other time i stepped in the car, and he goes “woo your legs are big man” , and all of a sudden his hands are on my thighs. But lately i have notice a change on his beavior towards me so im thinking “ow he is passed his bi-curiosity” but i don’t know i deep down wanna do him too. So what do you guys think. Because i am holding myself back for the sake of the friendship

Are you close enough friends to talk about it with him? He may be feeling out his sexuality, and you're a safe person with whom to do this. You wrote that his behavior is changing, but that could be more than just passing a phase...perhaps he's reading your reaction to his comments and doesn't want to push things. He too may be holding back to protect the friendship.

It may violate the Bro Code, but communication seems necessary here. I doubt anything you two say would hurt your friendship. It doesn't sound as if he's unaware of your orientation.

Regarding attention at straight festivals.... I wouldn't expect any "purity of orientation" so to speak....it's not as if they've developed actual gaydar scanners at the gates.....

David223

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you close enough friends to talk about it with him? He may be feeling out his sexuality, and you're a safe person with whom to do this. You wrote that his behavior is changing, but that could be more than just passing a phase...perhaps he's reading your reaction to his comments and doesn't want to push things. He too may be holding back to protect the friendship.

It may violate the Bro Code, but communication seems necessary here. I doubt anything you two say would hurt your friendship. It doesn't sound as if he's unaware of your orientation.

Regarding attention at straight festivals.... I wouldn't expect any "purity of orientation" so to speak....it's not as if they've developed actual gaydar scanners at the gates.....

Thank you so much

David223

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m also bisexual and I don’t think it’s a good idea to cross that line with a friend. As friends, I don’t see an issue with leveling with him and having that talk. Maybe he’s all the way bi and just not sure how friends would take it. If he is, I still say don’t cross that line with him but maybe you guys can go “hunting” at other gyms together! My best friend is straight and we are super comfortable with and around each other and that’s something I would never give up for a one time pleasure.
I see your point thanks