Straight guys: gym locker room and showers

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't hide in the locker room, I don't mind if people see me and within reason I'll show off a little. If I notice that someone taking a look I'll make sure to give them an opportunity to get a good eyeful. For me its not about the person looking at me, but more about me being on display and getting that kind of attention. It's more about exhibitionism than anything else. Of course, if there isn't an obvious want to get a look at me I just go about my business, but I don't hide myself if its inconvenient for me.

I don't get guys who put underwear on as soon as they turn off the shower. I couldn't stand wearing damp underwear under my clothes for however long it takes them to dry.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Being naked in locker rooms and showers is not an issue here. It's all open and relaxed. I guess its only normal that guys check each other out, and no problems with that. I'm the kind of guy who gets an erection very easily. So yeah, I occasionally get a reaction down there in locker rooms and showers too.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being naked in locker rooms and showers is not an issue here. It's all open and relaxed. I guess its only normal that guys check each other out, and no problems with that. I'm the kind of guy who gets an erection very easily. So yeah, I occasionally get a reaction down there in locker rooms and showers too.
I think it's because most are cut..

Being not bring cut make a difference
I do feel exposed with foreskin pulled back.
with the glans covered with the foreskin I don't "feel exposed "

and the locker room issues are just a hang over from the transition from less circumcisions over all.. I think in the future it will be less of a issue

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not normally. However, on those occasions I’m hanging particularly heavy after a workout I have taken my time walking to the showers and let it swing back and forth a bit. Not talking about being aroused or walking with a semi, just that full, heavy feeling. Probably gives me more of a thrill than anyone else that the boys are looking, and feeling, pretty fucking good that day.
Buy a metal ball stretcher. You get to feel that way on demand...

Reactions: Gj816 and Jjz1109

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm comfortable being naked after a good workout in the gym. Walk with my towel over my shoulder to and from the showers. No big deal.

Yeah I know other guys look. Still no big deal. Not trying to impress anyone just going about my business like I would if I was home.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever act a bit differently in these environments? Like do you ever have the urge to show off and do you want other guys to look at your dick? Do you ever get aroused ?

I dont act different with guys. Maybe only when its smaller in the winter or after intense heavy workouts that im stretching it back out. I dont mind if they look. I like if i see a woman checking my dick in the sauna. I think most people look at eachother. I also do that to other woman ánd guys.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot! I’d love to see that!

I stay naked as long as possible so I can fully dry off.

Also, some time ago, I discovered that the men at the YMCA shaved naked at the sinks after their showers. I joined in that custom.

Reactions: fuckmylife2016

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hot! I’d love to see that!

Funny story about that.
I used to go to the Y after work, to swim. But in the winter the high school teams monopolized the pool in the afternoon and evening.
So I started going in the morning before work.
After my swim, I showered, went back to my locker to dry off, and put on a pair of boxer shorts, grabbed my shaving stuff and walked to the are with the sinks.
When I got there, there were 4 or 5 guys shaving - all naked. I never felt so out of place wearing underwear!
I shaved naked every morning after that.

Mithridate

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes in shower I've seen how others looked at my body and my dick. But I don't know may be they were gays.
As for me, usually I prefer use shower only for washing. But once I really look at one of trainer's dick because it was really big and fat. About 8 inches I think)

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've made it a point that my nudity will only be beheld by those whom I would want to have sex with(women) and my dr. Needless to say if it is a communal shower, I'm wearing swim trunks...no point in advertising or offering sneak peeks to an unwanted customer base..lol

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
All of this seems so new to many people who were born after 1980. It was the norm for most of us. We grew up together. Shared open locker rooms and showers during PE. We did the same in college. It's no biggie. Every guy has a dick and nuts. Take a quick glance, don't stare, and get cleaned.

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow...even without a pic..lol..Ever the opportunists...I can't hate on that:joy::joy:
I think my point wasn't as clear as I thought : in a rugby shower room, à guy wearing swimming trunks would be laughed at by his mates.