Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've made it a point that my nudity will only be beheld by those whom I would want to have sex with(women) and my dr. Needless to say if it is a communal shower, I'm wearing swim trunks...no point in advertising or offering sneak peeks to an unwanted customer base..lol

Not trying to be mean but people will wonder what is wrong with you if you shower in swim trunks.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my point wasn't as clear as I thought : in a rugby shower room, à guy wearing swimming trunks would be laughed at by his mates.
I would damn near pay to see a group of guys make fun of me because I dare not want to shower naked in front of them...I guess I run with a different crowd.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah.

Like, I'm comfortable showering and walking around nude in a men's locker room but I dont do that for attention, I do that because I dont give a flying fuck. Nor do I care what the other men in the room are doing.

Sexually aroused? What? I would only get sexually aroused maybe if it was a co-ed locker room full of nude women....and I'm pretty sure those don't exist anywhere in North America outside of nudist colonies and such.

Reactions: NakedWalker

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've made it a point that my nudity will only be beheld by those whom I would want to have sex with(women) and my dr. Needless to say if it is a communal shower, I'm wearing swim trunks...no point in advertising or offering sneak peeks to an unwanted customer base..lol
Yours is an interesting policy, though I don't believe it is unique to you. At the same time, it seems more than little egotistical and arrogant for one to assume that every other man in a locker room or shower is a potential interested "customer", to use your terminology. How can you be so sure that anyone in the locker-room cares even remotely about your body, much less your genitals? I would suggest loosening up a little, but then again I don't know you.

Now, if someone wishes not to be seen fully undressed because of a lack of self-confidence or feeling of inferiority or embarrassment about his size, that to me is a more reasonable argument. Assuming that anyone who gets the privilege of seeing you naked will somehow be overcome with lust for you is a little far-fetched. Just sayin'.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yours is an interesting policy, though I don't believe it is unique to you. At the same time, it seems more than little egotistical and arrogant for one to assume that every other man in a locker room or shower is a potential interested "customer", to use your terminology. How can you be so sure that anyone in the locker-room cares even remotely about your body, much less your genitals? I would suggest loosening up a little, but then again I don't know you.

Now, if someone wishes not to be seen fully undressed because of a lack of self-confidence or feeling of inferiority or embarrassment about his size, that to me is a more reasonable argument. Assuming that anyone who gets the privilege of seeing you naked will somehow be overcome with lust for you is a little far-fetched. Just sayin'.
It's not an assumption its just understanding how closely nudity and attraction are often related..and in my specific case my nudity is an attraction I only make available for those I intend to "use" it with...i get other people have a more benign relationship with nudity and thus dont care(not trying to police their actions) but as for me and mine nudity and sexuality are linked so I opt to filter myself instead of others.

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not an assumption its just understanding how closely nudity and attraction are often related..and in my specific case my nudity is an attraction I only make available for those I intend to "use" it with...i get other people have a more benign relationship with nudity and thus dont care(not trying to police their actions) but as for me and mine nudity and sexuality are linked so I opt to filter myself instead of others.
Fair enough.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was in the Army I enjoyed the occasional glance to reaffirm that I was bigger than most of my platoon, and I am a grower. Otherwise, I prefer to let everyone have their privacy in the change room and shower.

Reactions: Jakeboredaf

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hey buddy... great cock you’ve got. Terrific bush too. Just like mine...keep it growing!

mikemikenj

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you ever act a bit differently in these environments? Like do you ever have the urge to show off and do you want other guys to look at your dick? Do you ever get aroused ?

I definitely do. I obviously attract attention in the locker room and usually I'm in a heavy flaccid state, so I get quite the looks of awe and the often fistbump lol. I very much enjoy it, as I'm a huge exhibitionist and I definitely do want guys to check it out, and if I catch them, I more so let them know its totally fine with my body language. I do get aroused sometimes, I mean I'm 28, these boners are still coming just from the wind and with all that testosterone pumping, it's just gonna happen, it's totally expected and even more so if I see something that catches my eye ;)

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely do. I obviously attract attention in the locker room and usually I'm in a heavy flaccid state, so I get quite the looks of awe and the often fistbump lol. I very much enjoy it, as I'm a huge exhibitionist and I definitely do want guys to check it out, and if I catch them, I more so let them know its totally fine with my body language. I do get aroused sometimes, I mean I'm 28, these boners are still coming just from the wind and with all that testosterone pumping, it's just gonna happen, it's totally expected and even more so if I see something that catches my eye ;)
would be awesome to go to the gym with you and see the looks we get standing next to each other haha

Reactions: Taken901_1988

It’s just business as usual for me . I shower, dry off , get dressed and go on with my day. I’m not scanning the room to see who’s looking a me , I’m doing what I came to do : shower !

Reactions: nicnic and Stabilo
D

deleted321987

Yeah never really pay much mind to what else is going on usually. Usually on a time limit and just need to get in, workout, shower, get out.

However recently I did have an odd encounter -- My gym has curtain stalls and I had just finished and grabbed my towel, and I guess the guy thought the stall was empty and exposed me. He apologized of course, but his eyes lingered on my crotch and then gave me a smile. Honestly I was kinda flattered and was a little more aware after that

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What's gonna happen if an undesired person "beholds your manhood"??

Showering in any clothing is goofy as fuck.

Reactions: aready6311

Thkoldbutt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to put a twist on this thread. I'm a 7" grower so my dick looks small unless i rub my nipples while in the shower then i get a 1/4 semi. I get stares at guys looking st my ass which at 66 is still big and soft. Ive seen some guys hide their semis. It gets me going