Straight guys : Have you ever made a woman orgasm or squirt many times in one night ? Have you ever broke your bed ?

1XLPkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever made a woman orgasm or squirt many times in just one night ? And have you ever broke your bed during sex ?
I’ve made my wife squirt a number of times, but just once a session. Multiple orgasms per session happen, usually one or two during foreplay and another one, maybe two, during intercourse. Though I’m a beefy guy, no, we haven’t broken the bed. We can sure make it creak and groan, however!

We were staying in an Airbnb. It was a separate apartment in the basement of the main house where the host lived. My wife and I were having pretty load and wild sex. We didn’t break the bed but it moved several inches and there were marks on the wall from the headboard. We also must’ve woken up the host because I heard them turn on a faucet to drown us out. Lol!

sam_0161bedderz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Going through a bit of a tough time at the moment. Me and the wife had sex last night. I’ve been that stressed I took it out on her pussy last night.., squirted again. She acts like it’s the dirtiest thing ever yet she can’t stop when doing it lol.

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Going through a bit of a tough time at the moment. Me and the wife had sex last night. I’ve been that stressed I took it out on her pussy last night.., squirted again. She acts like it’s the dirtiest thing ever yet she can’t stop when doing it lol.
Aww nice

Reactions: Curious65

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is a huge squirter and I LOVE IT!!! I've made her squirt several times in one night. One night cost us a new area rug in our living room after one night with two other men and me! The carpet was soaked by MANY fluids, especially hers and it was so worth the expense.

As for the bed...we've broken several of those as well! I've also broken her to the point she couldn't walk for an entire long weekend! LOL LOL

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Long ago/one LTR was with a woman who never squirted. Then years into the relationship "the floodgates opened". No idea what changed, but wow- she became a "bed wetter". Not that l complained!
(...still heart broken things didn't work out)

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't recall ever making a woman squirt more than once in a night, but several squirted once and most cum multiple times before I do. Hell, usually I'll give an orgasm or two before using my penis at all.

bothways

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every woman's different. I aim for an overall orgasm ratio in their favour - that they come more often than I do. Not all of them can have multiple orgasms so with some it can take some time and a few rounds. Some have squirted over and over, others not at all.

Edit: And a bed broke while I was with a woman just last month. We were only going gentle, so it was a poor bed.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. Giving a woman four orgasms in half an hour, in four distinctive ways or positions was very memorable.

I have also been with women who were multiple orgasmic. The type who just climb on top and grind back and forth flicking the tip of my cock with their cervix. They used me like a sex toy and had multiple orgasms on me. Wild times!
Love reading this, I am in the second category. By the time I climb on top of him, Ive been sucking, kissing, playing with that cock & balls for at least 30 minutes. It's usually rock hard & after I remove it from my throat, very well lubed. Of course we titty fuck first ...the orgasms start when I'm sucking him, then from rubbing my breasts all over his cock... once I'm on top I lose count just multiple times.... sometimes squirt on top....then he goes down & makes me come some more.....so good & by then he gets on top and pounds me with his beautiful cock & it's so hot and good. I come some more & squirt so much....by the time he comes in me, my legs are just jello -))) So yes I love it -))) He says I wear him out sometimes, wild indeed

Tommy-95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Squirting seems elusive for my girlfriend, like it may never happen. I haven’t been with a woman who has squirted during sex or pissed in the bed.

But I have accidentally broken a bed with her. It was the kind that hooks the side rails into the headboard and footboard. Enough rocking back and forth will unhook one side, then kaboom! The entire bed collapses because the box spring has no more support, so down we both go. Oh and it’s a complete experience with the sheets peeling off the mattress, no longer tucked in. We actually left it that way until morning because we were exhausted. And yes it was my job to lift everything and put it all back together, fitted sheets and all.