Straight guys- have you ever sucked cock

Takenachance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have done it but would much prefer to be on the receiving end. I just don't think I'm that good at it.....nor do I want to be.

But if I'm messing around with a guy and he wants it and we are in the heat of the moment - yeah...I'll take a stab at it

I consider myself Bi - but I live the straight life these days.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nope - but i think i would with the right dude in the right circumstances cause i would like to know what it feels like. I've had so many women make it look like the best experience of their life.

i have tried to let a few guys jerk me off or suck my cock but i always lose my hard-on (actually all but twice and they happened in the past few months). its like the idea sounds cool and i'd like to give it a try, but in practice the other dude turns me off :(

but i've managed to keep it up with the hand job a couple of times and that was awesome so maybe soon....

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Straight guys- have you ever sucked cock?

In my teens during the period when you discover your sexuality my friends and I would often get our dicks out and compare sizes. Not surprisingly we progressed on to touching each other’s dicks and one thing led to another and eventually we would give each other hand jobs which would include sucking on his dick. I must confess I preferred being on the receiving end but enjoyed taking my mates’ dicks in my mouth.

blj312003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If straight men are so straight, why are they respnding to this thread and some even sho their dicks on this site (that's predom. men). chill out. it's only your dick. be glad someone wants it.

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To any straight guys here who want to try sucking cock but don't want to approach men and ask them face to face, do what I do and join gay sites like manhunt or adam4adam. Or look for the nearest gay sauna and hang out there.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Instaed of looking at this as a straight, gay, bi, bi-curious issue/label, how about just say the a guy is an "opprotunist"?

QvX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i was younger i fooled around with my neighbors, jerked each other off, sucked once, but that was when i was like 9-10, kinda grew out of it. well who knows what the future holds...

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry. I know this is replying to an old post, but any guy who sucks cock on an ongoing, even if infrequent basis, is not straight.

Someone calling themselves straight in these circumstances is a sign of personal insecurity and/or the need to have society's approval.

Funny how so many gay men are scared enough of a turly str8 guy who sucks dick that they feel they have to hate on them. What's the matter, scared it says something about your own sexuality? hmm?

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry. I know this is replying to an old post, but any guy who sucks cock on an ongoing, even if infrequent basis, is not straight.

Someone calling themselves straight in these circumstances is a sign of personal insecurity and/or the need to have society's approval.

Really? By your definition, all baby boys should wear blue pants and girls should wear pink dresses. You should challenge your own need for society's approval before you rush to conclusion.

Human sexuality is way more dynamic than that. Why are people so quick to judge or label someone else's sexuality. Plenty of guys who identify as straight have experimented with other men, and relate more to straight men and a straight "lifestyle."

If sucking cock makes *you* gay, great! Embrace it. But don't assume that curiosity and experimenting is a sign of insecurity... Step outside of your box.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I said on an ONGOING basis, not experimentally, and I meant as adult men living in normal circumstances, i.e. not imprisoned.

And I didn't label anyone's sexuality. I simply said they're NOT STRAIGHT. Anyone who does this stuff under the conditions that I have mentioned and still thinks of themselves as straight is suffering from self-deception.

Rereading your post, I can't believe I'm even responding to it, given how stupid and illogical it sounds.

Man, that "straight" label is awfully important to some guys.

Really? By your definition, all baby boys should wear blue pants and girls should wear pink dresses. You should challenge your own need for society's approval before you rush to conclusion.

Human sexuality is way more dynamic than that. Why are people so quick to judge or label someone else's sexuality. Plenty of guys who identify as straight have experimented with other men, and relate more to straight men and a straight "lifestyle."

If sucking cock makes *you* gay, great! Embrace it. But don't assume that curiosity and experimenting is a sign of insecurity... Step outside of your box.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How in the fuck is this shit an 'Underwear, Clothing and Appearance Issues' topic?

Seriously, there are many of us straight men who will fully remain so for the duration of our sexual lives, so there's no need to go 'fishing' to find out if we're curious about sucking a cock or taking it up the arse, mmmmmmmkay?

Every time I see a thread titled 'Straight guys, have you ever...?' I just have to wonder what the intent is behind the topic.