Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ouch! ;-)
I think you have a few awesome pics in you're collection, QvX. Nice cock! Ok, maybe I'm just biased because you're local and curious...

Better quality photos of your cock, perhaps???

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me and my friend had a thing when we was 15/16 I think, we used to jerk eachother off and suck eachoter off ALOT, he had a big fat cock too... We are both straight and have gf's. I think we just had to get out some loads. Now I just enjoy looking at big cocks, showing my cock on cam to both girls and guys. Dont care whos watching, I just love to show off. But I would newer go as far as have sex with another guy, MAYBEE a great looking trans...

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I've sucked 3 men off, one of them on 2 different occasions. I love the feel and taste of a hot, hard dick in my mouth, and love licking around the head. I only suck black cock though, but I've received a dozen or so blow jobs off guys of all races and fucked a few too.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Seriously, there are many of us straight men who will fully remain so for the duration of our sexual lives, so there's no need to go 'fishing' to find out if we're curious about sucking a cock or taking it up the arse, mmmmmmmkay?

Every time I see a thread titled 'Straight guys, have you ever...?' I just have to wonder what the intent is behind the topic.
Every time I see a 'straight' guy get all worked up about one of these topics, I have to wonder why he feels the need to weigh in and be all defensive about it.

Man, that "straight" label is awfully important to some guys.
Ain't it though? :wink:

oboesam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not yet....but I hope to - its only "l a r g e" ones that make me feel this way.....pity there aren't any willing ones where I'm based...sigh....

7x5 incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who are we to judge? To each his own and love thy neighbor and all that. I say go suck and fuck whom ever you please be it male, female or both. Life is too short to get caught up in all the drama.