Straight guys- have you ever sucked cock

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
This is a disgusting question to ask of the "straight" guys on LPSG! How dare anyone think that a truly straight guy could ever, and I mean EVER, want to have such a dirty nasty experience. After all no straight guy would be caught dead looking at another man's cock, let alone putting it in his mouth. What do you people think...that we're all queers on this site? ;-)
Pretty much.

Well, once I considered myself straight (100%), a friend got me to try mutual oral - enjoyed it quite a bit, now I consider myself bi - enjoy hooking up with anyone attractive male/female or in-between. Sex with an enthusiastic partner is always enjoyable :)

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they're having sex with men, thinking/fantasizing about having sex with men then they're not hetero or straight at all.

This does not include men who are in prison or who have non-consensual sex.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I give myself a bj every once in a while. My girlfriend likes to help me and watch while she plays. It's a lot of fun to show off. So I guess I have sucked a dick

Hmmm? I wonder how you'd define yourself then? A self-sucker? My boyfriend does this on occasion too. I think it's very phallic-centered rather than just oral. Maybe I'm wrong.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I said on an ONGOING basis, not experimentally, and I meant as adult men living in normal circumstances, i.e. not imprisoned.

And I didn't label anyone's sexuality. I simply said they're NOT STRAIGHT. Anyone who does this stuff under the conditions that I have mentioned and still thinks of themselves as straight is suffering from self-deception.

Rereading your post, I can't believe I'm even responding to it, given how stupid and illogical it sounds.

Man, that "straight" label is awfully important to some guys.

I agree, but that's a clear sign of a form of internalized homophobia...

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Every time I see a 'straight' guy get all worked up about one of these topics, I have to wonder why he feels the need to weigh in and be all defensive about it.

Ain't it though? :wink:

I believe it has more to do with the convoluted nature people attempt to use this common label 'straight', which is synonymous with 'heterosexual'. I've noticed a number of people of all sexual orientations get annoyed with this so that some deluded individual can compensate for their own deceptive sexual practices and behaviors. Sexuality isn't black or white, i.e. 'gay' or 'straight'. The point is if you enjoy having sex (means getting or receiving oral sexual from another man) then you are at the very least 'bisexual' not 'heterosexual'. Bisexuality is very common in our society and world, so own and stop with this "I'm not gay" shit. Gay =/= bisexual

Last edited:

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm. An overly simplistic view. I'm inclined to think whether one is gay or not is based on motivation. For example, if a guy is motivated to have sex with another guy because he is sexually attracted to guys, then he is either gay or bi. If on the other hand he is motivated to suck another guy off solely because he has a gun to his head and if he doesn't he will die, then I would say he is not gay or bi. If a guy is not sexually attracted to men but finds he can make alot of money sucking off other guys, and he does so for this reason only, I would argue that he is not gay or bi. Hence, this:
"if you suck cock, and you're a man = you're gay/bi NOT straight" is not a true statement.

That was already covered in this thread that if people are forced to commit a sexual act then it's considered 'consensual' or by choice, thus cannot be taken into account of anything involving this discussion of sexuality. However, this thread is the discussion of males whom consensually have received or performed oral sex on another male, but attempts to hold on a label synonymous with 'heterosexual'.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every time I see a 'straight' guy get all worked up about one of these topics, I have to wonder why he feels the need to weigh in and be all defensive about it.

Ain't it though? :wink:

Because it is still very taboo to be gay or bi in most places in the USA, and no self-respecting hetero guy wants to be identified in THAT way. It's just prejudice. I've seen straight guys go to extreme degrees to prove their heterosexuality. It's like some disease that possesses them. To be honest this reality has changed a little over the last few years, but we have a long way to go before straight males will be comfortable with any orientation but their own.

musclecubftl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow - why r the gay guyz so uptight about labeling straight guys "not straight" because they have sucked a dick - I know almost ALL of my gay friends fucked some pussy early in life - I had a girlfrieind for over 6 years during school years and fucked her almost everyday and I can assure you that I'm not straight nor bi - I am gay - so why cant a straight guy have had some cocksucking experience? I sucked off nearly all of my buddies during that time - and quite a few took my dick and load - but they are straight and married and with kids now - they arent gay or even bi - its experimental and it also has a lot to do with peer pressure and chances of exposure - millions of straight guys have male on male sexual experiences in prison because there is no other opportunities or alternatives - why all the judgements - a guy is straight if he says hes straight - and ESPECIALLY on a forum like this where it is anonymous and no one in his real life is ever going to know if he admitted otherwise - he has no reason to lie... and just for the record I am gay - the ONLY reason I said 1% straight is because I would be willing to eat a creampie if the right studs juice is in it >eg<

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:bsflag:
next stupid topic coming up: Alive guys- have you ever died?

hahahahaha

imagine the responses that thread would get

alive person: no i have never died before
some other dude: how can you say that if you never tried it? im 30% dead because i've been dead a few times and i find it hot, but i'd rather be alive 7 times out of 10
alive person: you can't be alive if you died before ...
some other dude: you're just a bigot, sexist, zombie hater .. whats your view on zombie marriage? im 100% dead but i've been alive before so i know myself inside and out ... just because you died once, it doesn't make you dead, i think you're just an "in the coffin" dead guy trying to come out
alive person: ... :wtf1:

Last edited:

Thatguyoverhere

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes i have. the first time was with a really good friend when we were 24 or so, we were both drunk and talking about girls and how big our dicks were. he knew mine was big so all of a sudden he took his out and jerked till he got hard to show me how big he was, i then did the same. another night we agreed to jerk off together. i got up the courage and asked if he wanted help. he said yeah so we started stroking eachother then he he mentioned sucking and i said if he did me i'd do him. i went first and it was really weird at first but i kinda liked it. then we switched, it felt good and i think he really liked doing it. we both then finished up just jerking ourselves. we are both still str8 and have never done anything with eachother ever again.

curious_observer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for sharing your stories, guys... Some of them are really amazing!

And as for some people telling that if you suck the cock, then you are not straight... Well, I wouldn't mind.

In some people sexuality is more fluid, in some people more rigid. Just have fun and enjoy :tongue: