Straight Guys Hitting On You

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, being closeted curious myself, I don't know if [what you said] would apply, simply because they don't know I would be interested.

Flirting is an innocent way of expressing interest in someone. Men generally say something they'd normally be afraid to say as a joke as a way to "test the waters", as you said; If it winds up upsetting someone, they can say "I was just kidding!".

I'm not saying that they want to fuck another guy, but I think that the vast majority of people have at least an innate curiosity that they suppress for fear of getting in trouble, basically. Joking, flirting and asking questions with a gay guy can be enough to satisfy their curiosity on its own, without going further.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It continuously happens to me....it has always happened. Most guys i've done something with declared themselves "straight". I guess this is not very rare....i've opened a similar discussion on another site and some of them were (apparently)shocked,some of them insulted me,some other told me i am a visionary and only a few admitted it.
I've been for a long time in a weird friendship with a boy who said he was straight and then had his best orgasms(to his saying) with me and told me i was "his whole life"....but he is straight....yes -.-'!
I suppose being 100% straight is just something some guys assume because they are afraid or not interested in concretising any sort of compromising relationship with someone of their same sex. I don't mean to say there are no straight guys;i think "attraction" for our same sex is something innate in all of us. Someone tries it,someone doesn't.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I used to say before in my last posts in some other thread, I am a magnet to straight guys, perhaps mostly because They liked to flirt with me and I fall for them...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Those guys aren't straight; They is fags!

After being on this site for a couple of years, what's with these people like Scott75 who make the effort to register here and then make negative remarks about various members, most especially gay guys? Why all the hatred? :confused:

Looks like Scottie went bye-bye. Homophobic slurs be against the ToS, I do believe. Cya Scottie.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pay no attention to the stunty gnome getting sucked off behind the curtain.

One of my friends in Uni didn't know I was gay, until it came up at a bar (a guy I'd been out with turned up, and had a chat) and when asked 'how do you know him', I told my friend that I'd been out with him.

Started flurry of questions; you kissed a man? what's that like? feel different? what about his dick? did you fuck him? did he fuck you? what's it feel like, etc... Honestly, more like 220 questions than just 20... But yeah, didn't think any more of it, we carried on going out at the student bars and stuff, until he came along with me one night and said that he'd had his dick sucked by a guy when he was out on site the other week, and didn't think it was any different.

He looked vaguely disappointed, and then asked if I'd like a go, to show him how it's properly done. I laughed and declined, and things went on as normal.

Caught him out a month or two later, when I asked him who the guy was, and he said 'what guy?' and then caught up with himself. Yup, he'd tried 'tricking me' into sucking his dick lol. Poor curious guys - they need a small bit more courage!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
on here and myspace ...i get hit on by straight guys. I think it's cool actually.
Agreed! I'm always flattered. I also never make first moves, so it's surprising when I end up somehow being active with a guy.

I've definitely been hit on by "straight" guys. One, "afterward", was cleaning up, and pulled out, and put on a previously non-existent wedding ring. The other, and most shocking, was while "involved" in activities with a "straight" man, in the other room, I suddenly heard a baby starting to cry. :eek: !!!

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok yeah....
so getting back to the original topic: Yes, I have been hit on by straight guys, but I also felt like it was done more out of a joke or curiosity. I genuinely don't believe he was hoping I'd suck him off, I think he was just looking for an ego boost.

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its happened a few times to me in the past. The one that i remember most fondly was a guy i knew from work. I was so turned on as i had fancied him for ages. We were at my house having a few drinks one quiet weekday evening and conversations got going (he knew i was gay) it ended up with him asking me to blow him.....which i felt obliged to do! I blew him till he shot in my mouth (yes i did swallow) we remained friends afterwards but no other hanky panky occured. However he always said i gave him the best blow job of his life :)