Straight guys - how many currently?

How many women are you currently fucking regularly?

Votes: 153 39.9%

Votes: 146 38.1%

Votes: 31 8.1%

Votes: 20 5.2%

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • More than 4

Votes: 24 6.3%

• Total voters

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
huggyBsd said:
I'm so happy that I'm not the only straight guy on this site, I was just searching for someone who was straight. And if I didn't find one , I was probably going to stop membership but now it's cool...

this post is just lame....

E

Jeffebean2003

Sexy Member
Media
I made a vow to be not so much of a male slut a year ago. So I keep only 1 regular. The rest are one time stands. But in my peak years I was in the 3-6 at any given time. I travel alot, so that goes along way to making it easier to manage. Much less chance of meeting two at the same time DOH!!!

CollegeEndowment

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Right now I'm settling down with my girlfriend, but when I was an undergrad I was up to as many as 4 regulary, not to mention on the side, but I was also a total asshole when I was an undergrad, so...
CE

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigend said:
Straight guys, how many women are you currently fucking regularly (at least once a month). Include your wife/partner if you're married/ living with someone. For a start, I am pleasuring 3.

1 here, work too much and spend too much time in traffic commuting to get any more than a weekend. I hope that woman doesn't decide to unemploy me, then my weekends would wind up in a searching process. I don't tell her she's the only, I really would avoid that response if the question ever came up, it would give her unquestionable leverage in the relationship. I might not even get the weekend thing.