Straight guys: how would you react?

Let's say that you are in a gym or public bathroom, and another guy notices your penis and compliments you on it, obviously while looking at it directly. How would you react? Would you let him look as long as he liked?

You've been a member since 2006, this is your first post and you have been saving up for this?

Being how you have been waiting 10 years, if it was you I would shake my dick at you and let you get a good look.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let's say that you are in a gym or public bathroom, and another guy notices your penis and compliments you on it, obviously while looking at it directly. How would you react? Would you let him look as long as he liked?
I would probably ask him how he
Liked my cock?

Say "Yeah, appreciate it" and move on. Any further staring or comments would be met with hostility.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO i would not let him look.

How would he see it while in a gym does he have xray vision?

as for public bathrooms im there of one thing to use the toilet or urinal. Every bathroom ive been in all guys follow the unwritten rule of the mens bathroom. only time that is different is when there dividers between the stalls

urinal-selection-e1370199138698.png

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not guilty. I wish my last comment to be stricken from the record.

My new response will be to yell at the top of my voice "ahhhhhhhh Meat Gazer in the area" "run away, run away Meat Gazer" And of course to put away my offending appendage.

Smart man:D