STRAIGHT GUYS: I need advice!

How long should I wait before I ask her out? (See below for details)

• < 1 week

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • 1 week

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 4 weeks

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Specify in a reply)

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
hi!

so theres this girl I really like. her boyfriend broke up with her via a text message (HOW RUDDEEEE of him) on Friday.

Im wondering like how long should I wait till i make a move/ask her out?

Thanks in advance guys!

dixmgf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude,

I'd make your move fast. Rebound chicks are hot because they got something to prove. They usually are proving it while they are sucking your dick or fucking you. Strike while she is all riled up. Very hot sex, in my experience. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.

Mike

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She broke up with him YESTERDAY?
if you want no future with this girl then hit it ASAP.
get as much as you can while you can. comfort her, listen
to her, be the great guy that the ass hole she just got done with wasn't.
imho - off this break up she will go through a few guys at least and will not
remember any of them. but now is the time. get in there before some other guy
does. but a word to the wise - enjoy it while its good and don't be surprised when
it doesn't end happily ever after. good luck and enjoy it while it's good. get to it man.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want ti just fuck her, next weekend is optimal.

If you want a relationship, your gonna have to wait a few months and let another guy be the rebound sex......hell...call me...I'll be the rebound guy and then step aside for you...I promise.....really....hahaha!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GAY man advice here, sorry I just have a question to ask.

Do you want a relationship with her or just to be her fuck buddy for a few days? Answering this question will get you the answer you are looking for.

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
GAY man advice here, sorry I just have a question to ask.

Do you want a relationship with her or just to be her fuck buddy for a few days? Answering this question will get you the answer you are looking for.

im lookin for a relationship

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
swim09 -
a word to the wise (that would be you) you are crazy about this girl and you should do whatever you can to get with her while you can. in the best of circumstances it would likely not result in a long term thing. if you can get with her, then go for it. make sure she knows that that's what you want. does she know this? you can want to get with her all you want, but if she doesn't know you want to be with her, then time to move on. don't try to play the 'friend' card or good guy card. if you want to be with her, then you need to make sure she knows that. no need to be pushy about it, but you know what i mean?

Alex1515

Just Browsing
Media
You know her best so think about it. Is she the kind of girl who will actually have rebound sex with the first guy she meets. I remember in my HS most people were more modest.
Assuming she is like most girls i know i think that you should just be there for her and be her friend.

You can start being her friend whenever you want. When your conversations shift from being about the old guy or if she sad or what have you then you know she is over it and you are safe to move in.

there is no set time. Good Luck

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
swim09 -
a word to the wise (that would be you) you are crazy about this girl and you should do whatever you can to get with her while you can. in the best of circumstances it would likely not result in a long term thing. if you can get with her, then go for it. make sure she knows that that's what you want. does she know this? you can want to get with her all you want, but if she doesn't know you want to be with her, then time to move on. don't try to play the 'friend' card or good guy card. if you want to be with her, then you need to make sure she knows that. no need to be pushy about it, but you know what i mean?

what are some ways that i could show this without bein pushy

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
spend time alone with her and get her to talk, and also talk to her. i am guessing you have a car and drive, maybe she does too. set something up to do something together without a crowd. go out for a bite, do something she likes.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...Ok.. You should wait a week before you flirt with her. Flirting with her lets her know you are interested so she is more open to you when you make a move. Then wait another week or so before you ask her out or something.
Asking her out too soon will make her think you are insensitive, and she might be a little put off because she didnt even know you were interested. Wait too long to let her know your interested and she will find another guy.

I am a gentleman and not a womanizer like some of the people who have given you advice so far, so I hope you'll consider my advice.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I think it all depends on how long she dated her last guy. If a month or two, then two weeks, but if a year or more, then a couple months. Although, it bodes well that he broke up in a text message. To me I get the impression the relationship wasn't that serious or that he was a special kind of jerk. Either way, it should help her get over him that much faster. If you're willing to wait, then I would agree with the other guys and say that odds are good she'll have a rebound guy and you'll have to put up with that. Knowing that some guy is f*cking her silly with her tits wrapped around his head.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a former str8 guy, I agree with the "move fast" advice.

1 - He broke up via text, the little pussy.

2 - Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm sure that's on her mind as well.

Also be sure to position it as a date. Otherwise she may be looking to cry on your shoulder as a friend, since you know the details of their breakup. Nothing wrong with being a friend of course. But if you're interested in a sexual relationship with her, you want to set the groundwork for her to see you in a sexual light also, not as her sensitive friend she can share "girl stuff" with. Otherwise you could be trapped as the friend who she goes to to talk about her boyfriends and ex-boyfriends. I've seen it happen.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
If you really like her and are pursuing the prospect of forming a relationship with her then I say start making your move but keep the pace down. Give her time and space and if the chemistry is there you'll know when the time comes.

Good luck.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You had enough sensible answers here to make up your mind, ut in any case here it goes my experience.

Normally, when I have been hitting on a girl who has just broken up with an ex, I could invite her to go out and fuck her same day-night. But if they are hurt, chances are our relationship would be a sporadical one of talking and sex, nothing more.

Other scenario has been when I have met and become friendly (but no sex) with a woman who is getting tired of her current relationship, in those cases, when they finally break up in their relationship, first person they think of is me :) and I have had great meaningful relationships with them with no waiting time.

Corolary, you like her, hit on her hard and see what happens, chances are you get to fuck her and a slimmer chance is that you find yourselves in a relationship. We men have to try, always! that is the law :)