Straight guys, I wanna know details...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by invisibleman, Oct 12, 2005.

1. invisibleman

Gold Member

I am not bi. I am a gay man. I want straight men to let this gay man know what it is like to have sex with a woman? I would like concrete detailed answers. Please no abstract answers like..."Dude, it feels good." "Or it feels like Mom's homemade apple pie". I, of course, could find a willing woman to do it with me for first-hand knowledge but that wouldn't be effective because I am a gay man. Like I said before--not bi. Would like the details of how you feel when you are with a woman.
    You don't have to tell me where you did it or what the woman's name. Or even your relationship to this woman.

2. GoneA

Gold Member

Your 1% straight....I'm sure that'll keep you an erection just long enough to gain "first-hand knowledge".

J/k....uhhh, I don't think what you want to know can really be articulated....atleast I can't do it. And what I can articulate [about it] would just sound weird.

3. jonb

Gold Member

It's really hard to compare. So I'll go for the joke answer and say it's just like with a man, but from the front.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I know it when I see it.

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

This following response is written by invisibleman: No, not necessarily so. My 1% can speculate but not gain "first hand knowledge". I can keep an erection while having sex with a man I find sexually pleasing but I am not a straight man. My sexual focus and frame of reference is different but maybe the same reactions as you guys but with different stimuli. (Only speculating). I wasn't posting the main post as a joke. I was asking it as an experience query for my own understanding. My query isn't intended to be loaded in any shape or form. I am serious I wanted to know through you guys' experiences. You are lucky I didn't ask the proverbial "why". I don't know why I am attracted to certain guys. With sincere honesty, I am not on a quest for converting straight guys into gay sex. Even though, there are some sexy straight guys. I can appreciate those sexual qualities without being forward. Speculating, you may be attracted to a hot woman who is very much lesbian. You can appreciate that beauty but you know you're not getting in.

6. Knight

Knight New Member

I AM SO DRUNK but I fucked this girl tonight. I fucked her hard along to 'Mustang Sally' by CCR if anyone knows it. She got it!

7. Knight

Knight New Member

NO neeed for lube, tis the best, go for it everyone

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

( The following response is from invisibleman: Like I said before. My post query was/is not loaded or a joke. I wasn't talking about anal sex either. I am talking about how does it feel when you're fucking a woman. What does your penis feel like inside a woman's vagina? When she is giving you her body rock, what does your penis feel like? For example: One great experience of mine. I fucked a football player in high school. I wasn't attracted to him based on his "masculine" or "machismo". I fucked him because he was very willing. He had very subdued personality which I found quite sexy. He loved getting fucked and he wanted my cock in his tight end. While I fucked him, I felt his entire cavity around my condom sheathed cock. He had a very, very tight hole. While fucking him, my cock felt like it was shaking hands with God. When the guy came, I felt his entire cavity squeeze all around my cock. His orgasmic contractions pushed my cock out. But I didn't come. (That was an example of an anal sex experience of mine.)It was great sex. I didn't consider it bad sex because I didn't come. It was great sex because I broke him off some good sex and he was a good pal and friend. Not BF. I don't know if anal sex is an equivalent to vaginal sex. Only speculating, I think not. I don't have a frame of reference for how it feels fucking a woman. Anal sex is completely different. That is why I put the question out there to the straight guys. I could and can get a woman to have sex with me but that wouldn't be effective or subjective.

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

(Following response is from invisibleman: That didn't answer my query. Sorry.)

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

(Following response is from invisibleman: Still doesn't answer my query. Sorry.)

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    you wanna know what something is like, but you don't wanna try it for yourself? :wtf:

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

(Following is the response from invisibleman: I can't "try it for myself" I am not straight. Even if I did I "try it" that experience wouldn't be very objective. I am not bi either. My stimuli is different from anybody else's yet the reactions are the same (i.e. feels good. Cumming). That's why I am asking straight guys whatis it like for them having vaginal sex? If I were having sex with a women, My experience fucking this woman would be different. I would be coming from a gay man's perspective. A gay man's experience fucking a straight woman would be different. Than a straight guy fucking a straight woman because of the affinity factor. The stimuli is different yet reaction is the same.

13. invisibleman

Gold Member

Greetings LPGS.ORG Mems--
    This is Invisibleman here. I know it is kinda hard understanding where I am coming from. Maybe it is all a joke to you but I am trying to get some honest detailed feedback from you guys. Maybe you aren't really attuned to the women you are fucking or making love to (whatever you want to call it). Maybe you aren't really focused on how you feel or know how your body and dick feel when having sex with your female companion. You just know "Dude, it feels good." or "It's like Mom's Apple Pie." I could say the exact same thing about cooking and you wouldn't get the whole picture.
    Know that I am not trying to play games with nobody. I don't have any ill intentions. I am asking all my straight male friends in Asheville as well. I am totally gay. I'm not bi. I am not curious at all. If you think that I need a woman, you're really are mistaken. There are more women for you guys to date.
    Thanks for listening and posting your responses so far. I really appreciate the responses so far.

Invisibleman

14. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Knight, is the "pinky sex tip" in your sig a discovery from this evenings encounter. :p

15. Knight

Knight New Member

I do the pinky sex tip all the time :)

I'm a sex comedian haha. Well I think it's funny.

Anyway, sex with a woman:

You don't need lube, its wet and warm and tight
    Girls scream, shout etc and let you know how good you are (even if you arent)
    Boobies
    Boobies
    Boo...um its just good, I recommend it.

16. Little Devil

Little Devil New Member

Its funny but Im mostly straight but seeing a hot cock make me rock hard and want to have it. Im the type where if I saw a hot cock in a GLORY HOLE I'd get on my knees and suck that cock without hesitation.

But as for women I am certainly a T&A man. I love fake tits and a really hot ass. I love to eat pussy and the last girl I was with squirted buckets, what a turn on.

17. invisibleman

Gold Member

(Following is a response from invisbleman: I guess that is close to an answer. I wasn't asking for good reason why I should fuck a woman though. Examples you gave: "You don't need lube, its wet and warm and tight. Girls scream and shout...etc." I could give reasons why you should fuck a man and/ or getting fucked by a man. Good reasons that you never would've thought of. But that isn't the topic of this post though. So, I still didn't quite understand how you feel and what you're feeling when you're having sex with a woman. I'm sorry.

18. invisibleman

Gold Member

(Following is a response from invisibleman: So how do you feel when you are fucking a woman in her vagina? What do feel physically? What does your penis feel while inside her? Could you clarify? I don't want to hear about anal sex. I've had anal sex. I have a frame of reference for that. I am talking straight man's cock inside a straight woman's pussy. Kinesthetically speaking, how do feel while inside a straight woman you've desired?) :eyes:

19. Shelby

Gold Member

For one thing a healthy vagina's natural lubricant is far superior at its designed purpose than anything man made. And then there's the whole pheromone thing evolution was kind enough to provide.

Furthermore most vaginas envelop a penis with a nice squeeze all the way from the entrance to the bottom. During anal sex once you pass the anus the 'tightness' diminishes.

20. Car_Ramrod

Car_Ramrod New Member

Vagina = God's gift to mankind

Vaginas are pretty much designed to massage the cock from all angles, at all times, during every step of intercourse. That fact, added along with lasting warmth and moistness, indicates that the cock couldn't possible be happier any place else.

Draft saved Draft deleted