Straight guys into underwear

margeraleo

Cherished Member
Media
Hey guys, straight dude here (see profile) looking for similar straight guys that have a "thing" for underwear. Maybe you keep it from your gf, wife or buds... Do you enjoy showing off? Or maybe just talking about it.

Just a straight dude looking for some validation in my underwear choices I guess... And looking to talk with dudes in a similar situation.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey man you're not alone. I have a huge fetish for briefs, especially white briefs.

Caddy's right, you're not alone. I have always had a briefs fetish and it's great to be here and talk to other dudes who love them too.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love undies and love trying new ones that make my package feel comfy and special. when i'm at home, i'm almost always in my undies and most of my neighbors are sure used to seeing me in my boxer briefs.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not straight, but I am still not into briefs at all. Heck, I think I may be the only gay man without an underwear fetish or love period. I do not know about anyone, but I do not get the appeal of briefs, or why someone would want to wear the same underwear that a little boy wears and something that looks like their mommy bought for them. Or why someone would want to wear something that looks like granny panties.

I also do not get the level and degree some people take their underwear fetish here too. Honestly some of the most disgusting things (stealing them, sniffing them, exposing themselves, wearing others dirty and soiled briefs, etc.) I have ever heard and read are by members here who are into briefs (especially tightey whities) and even by some of the very members who have posted in this thread. I do not get it and never will.

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Valley of the Sun Mobile Home Park (United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not straight, but I am still not into briefs at all. Heck, I think I may be the only gay man without an underwear fetish or love period. I do not know about anyone, but I do not get the appeal of briefs, or why someone would want to wear the same underwear that a little boy wears and something that looks like their mommy bought for them. Or why someone would want to wear something that looks like granny panties.

I also do not get the level and degree some people take their underwear fetish here too. Honestly some of the most disgusting things (stealing them, sniffing them, exposing themselves, wearing others dirty and soiled briefs, etc.) I have ever heard and read are by members here who are into briefs (especially tightey whities) and even by some of the very members who have posted in this thread. I do not get it and never will.
Someone call the holier-than-thou squad car.