Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I have to say I love my briefs and I love showin off in them. Big turn on.
what's not to like, if you don't like your panties don't wear them, always give a twirl when I put on my briefs and admire the contours, even manage a little erection bulge

Reactions: Into undies

TJkolb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, and its sadness after wearing favorite pairs because the collection is now large enough to go weeks before laundry day is needed
I'm straight but I've always worn bikini or thongs. Thousands of dollars have been spent over the years and I'm still buying. So many online stores with the softest and sexiest underwear for men.

Reactions: CaddysBriefs
D

deleted1253403

I'm beginning to prefer female underwear

BearTough

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's no way I would buy underwear at cheapundies with written on it that I like cheap undies. No thanks!

The point of underwear is to be stylish, so look good. Not look like a cheapo with no taste. No?
Guess it's just the redneck in me. Grew up ranching in north Nevada, yes, horses and everything, lol. Rode rodeo in high school and local amateur for a few years after. Military, navy 4 years, now work for a major farm and ranch retailer in the midsouth region. Hot, humid, and spend all day everyday in the driver's seat of my pickup truck shooting around the area visiting customers, dropping off orders, doing service inspections. For me under drawers are about comfort, fit, support, sweat wicking, and covering up my mangers when I need or want to take my britches off (like to eat my lunch in the truck with pants off for a little airing out, lol). I understand for some underwear is about fashion, but for working guys like me, basic cotton tighty whities from a cheap brand are perfect. All I have ever worn or will except for jockstrap and gym underwear when I work out. Just a hick I suppose but Im a hick who is happy with my skivies which I have about 60 pairs of from over the years years.