Straight guys like girls with strap ons?

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I sent this to G4 AOTS:

I just have to comment on what Oliva said a few episodes back about "guys who like it up the butt are gay." I realize there was some humor to what she was saying but I feel it's irresponsible for G4 to offer sex advice and then put out such negativity that could really affect a lot of people. Just because a certain place on the body feels good when it's touched, does not determine a persons sexuality. Sexuality is a lot more complicated than that and if AOTS is going to give sex advice, they should put out correct information and not homophobic misinformation.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
And one other thing I thought of, not all gay guys are bottoms. A LOT of gay guys don't like to have things up their asses. According to G4's Attack of the Show, these men are straight.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember seeing this and thinking how dumb the host was but, anyway it's de facto not gay to let a girl do you with a strap on. For me I like the look of cock but would not want to anal with a guy but, a girl with a strap on would be cool because the dynamic of being dominatied by a girl and it would feel good. I would say I am kind of bi so it would be intrested to hear what straight guys feel about this.

I'd agree. I like it when my girlfriend Dominates from time to time with her toys ;)

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
by the way, this was not the first time this question was brought up on this show.

A while back, the "sex expert", Anna David was on the streets of New York and a guy asked her the same exact question: "I want my girlfriend to use a strap on on me. Am I gay?"

Her answer this time was TOTALLY different. She actually said "Sounds like you kinda are gay." And the poor guy just had a look on his face like "Aw crap"

So I wrote to her and said "Sex toys do not determine a person's sexuality and you shouldn't be giving out sex advice if you don't know what the hell you're talking about."

She never wrote back, of course.

This time when the question was asked she was a little better and said you're only gay if you can fall in love with a man and want to have sex with men. But then she said that if her boyfriend asked her to use a strap on on him, she would think he's gay.

She's a total idiot. I know that AOTS is not supposed to be a serious show and sex advice can have humor in it, but it can also be damaging if you give out bad advice.

It's sad that so many straight guys actually fear a certain part of their body because they feel if it's touched and it feels good, they're gay.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
too many labels...relax it is just sex...with me...slide a finger up my ass during a hot session and i am a happy hetro sexual male..if my wife slides a dildo next so much the better..am i going to be called gay by her..i think not..if i use one on her she is going to call herself lucky and feel great about the experence when it is over...point being..it is all good if you can get it!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
My wife likes me to eat her pussy.
Lesbians like to have their pussy eaten.
Does that mean I married a lesbian?

Honestly, that's absurd. They should have asked the host if he was gay since gay guys like their cocks sucked and he likes his cock sucked, too.

That said, I enjoy a woman fucking my ass.

Media
The comments made on that show were obviously for comedic purposes, they really cannot get into specifics on a show like that. They tend to keep the mood lighthearted but to make fun of something like that is ridiculous.

I don't see why a str8 man can't have anal fun with his girlfriend or wife. Once again it boils down to personal choice and whatever suits the participants needs. Live and let live.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah so many opinions... and not one of them supported by reason.
And such emotion!
First of all, try and wrap your heads around the fact that I am NOT judging anyone... I am merely observing without any pre-conceived ideas about what behavior is "right" or "wrong"...

Folks... stop lying to yourselves and simply look at what you are talking about dispassionately.

A woman fucking you with a strap on is FUCKING YOU WITH A FAKE DICK.

If it feels good, then you LIKE the feeling of a Dick shaped object being shoved in and out of your ass in the same fashion that a man shoves his real dick in and out.

This is CONTEXTUAL. You can not claim that this activity is not understood within its ordinary context.

She is NOT holding it in her hand, she is not wearing it on her shoulder nor the top of her pretty head...
She has it strapped on to her pubic bone as if she had an actual penis... and the thrusting she is doing is a simulation of how MEN operate a real penis.

There is nothing even remotely feminine about getting fucked in the ass.... its NOT a 'woman' thing... its a male thing.

Now, if you like it because you like to "feel dominated" by a woman-... that's a nice rationalization... but what you are REALLY saying is that Domination EQUALS being fucked the way MEN fuck, not the way women fuck. What you are really seeking, in this scenario, is the reversal of roles with you being feminized ( taking dick) from a masculinized woman ( giving dick)

( there are those who like to be dominated by women who do NOT want them to buttfuck them...in which case the women are dominating them in feminine fashion rather than masculine fashion )

Now I am not saying that any of this has any effect on the gender to which you are romantically attracted...
While I love cock... I have zero interest in men romantically... the cock just feels fantastic... In many ways its BETTER for me if its a woman with a strap on... if its a woman I happen to love... ( something I have never felt for men) but the action is indisputably penile penetration- regardless of the authenticity of the organ.

Keep in mind, this is very specifically different from "ass play".
Having fingers or strings of balls or vibrating eggs or knobbly wands or eletctro stimulators worked in and out of your ass is entirely different than SIMULATED ASS FUCKING.

Do not pretend that the CONTEXT is irrelevant.

IF you really like a woman to fuck you in the ass... then if you don't have a woman availalbe to do the job... a MAN can do the job just as well...

Close your eyes and think of England ( or Jessica Alba...) and I promise you will get off...

It may not be as much fun as with a woman, since you may not be naturally attracted to a man.... but, people, ass fucking is ass fucking...

And I stand by my conclusion that ALL men are capable of bisexual activity.
Men can divorce the action of getting their rocks off, from their sense of attraction.
Men will fuck sheep, chickens and watermelons if they are horny enough.

Fucking each other is the most common accommodation they make to no access to women.

Everything else is just prejudice.

I read your responses to my remarks and all they are is defensive knee jerks to your own entrenched beliefs about yourself and others. For folks who decry generalization... all you spout are generalizations...

You are INVENTING definitions and categories and stereotypes to assuage your self images, and re-inforce what you wish were true, rather than just looking at the thing plainly.

I have not said anything about this that I can not back up with 5,000 years of historical documentation that demonstrates what men actually WILL DO... as opposed to the story you tell yourselves that has no evidence in support.

If not for 2,000 years of judeo/christian/puritanical demonization of homosexual activity...more men would be able to admit to themselves what they really fantasize about in their secret heart of hearts.

Last edited:

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, she is "fucking you" with a strap-on. The person getting fucked [pegged] may or may not visualize the object as a "fake dick". They may visualize the object as non human or human.

If it feels good, then you LIKE the feeling of a Dick shaped object being shoved in and out of your ass in the same fashion that a man shoves his real dick in and out.
This is an opinion. Opinions are not basis for correct conclusions. For example: you eat bacon, you are a pig farmer.

She has it strapped on to her pubic bone as if she had an actual penis... and the thrusting she is doing is a simulation of how MEN operate a real penis.
Or as "if" she had an actual strap-on. nothing more.

Most males tend to be emotionally either straight or gay.
Most females tend to be emotionally bisexual.
Most humans are capable of sexual activity.
Some men are not ALL men.

Some men..
Some males AND females will use phallic shaped objects, both human and nonhuman, for sexual satisfaction.

Fucking each other is the most common accommodation they make to no access to women.
This is the original definition of a platonic friendship. The modern version thought is: a non sexual friendship.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
um- gay is loving men, more than fucking men.

But its definitely bisexual...

THing is, if your girl fucks you with a rubber dick...and you get to love it ( which you will) and you end up without a girlfriend... then what you want is to be fucked in the ass...
whether the cock up your ass is rubber, or real, is really not that big a difference... and, if you are between girlfriends, or have a girlfriend who is not accommodating in this regard...
... then, if you really want it in the ass.. and the only one offering is a guy... you will try out the guy...

Not because you want the guy... but because you want the assfucking.

Are you gay?
No.

Are you being assfucked?
Yes...

At the very least it is homoerotic to take a rubber cock up the ass... and certainly homosexual to some degree...

Truth is, for men, Bisexual is the norm.
Its just that a lot of guys either don't admit to it.... or haven't discovered it, yet.

your logic makes no sense. a guy that enjoys being fucked in the ass is not gay, nor would it make him bisexual, i dunno if you know what entails being labeled bi- or homosexual. it has to do with an attraction, both sexual and emotional (for lack of a better word). a man can enjoy being buttfucked by a chick without being gay or bi. key word: chick.

Olivia is so hot, and so very stupid.

yes, she's hot. also, i think her so called "stupidity" is an act. truth is, most of G4's viewer base are nerds. she's playing into what most nerds believe a hot woman to be - stupid/airheaded

A while back, the "sex expert", Anna David was on the streets of New York and a guy asked her the same exact question: "I want my girlfriend to use a strap on on me. Am I gay?"

Her answer this time was TOTALLY different. She actually said "Sounds like you kinda are gay." And the poor guy just had a look on his face like "Aw crap"

yah, i fuckin hate that wahine, and i don't believe she be allowed to give sex advice .

If not for 2,000 years of judeo/christian/puritanical demonization of homosexual activity...more men would be able to admit to themselves what they really fantasize about in their secret heart of hearts.

that's like, the one thing i agree with. other than that, your arguments have no gravitas, and it seems like your just sprouting your opinion everywhere.

Dan Savage (Savage Love) and his readers coined this term several years ago.

I'd love to plug him, but he's married and that's another story.

not to go off topic bruddah, but i can't stand him. he's way too judgmental in his column. people write in with understandable concerns. and if dan believes the question to be "stupid" then he rips them a new one.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm gay. I like guys to play with my ass. If a woman started playing with my ass I think it'd be a turn off because...well..I'm gay

:wtf1: does that mean?

Aren't those men usually institutionalized when caught. :tongue:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lets have a reality check here guys, if you are happy for a woman to use a strapon in you it does not make you gay :eek: it makes you adventurous :smile:

exactly. i understand that "homosexual" has the word "sexual" in it. but human sexuality is based on who peoples are both sexually and emotionally attracted to. it has nothing to do with how you like sex. because, by the logic present by some peoples in this topic, a guy that like to butt fuck his girlfriend is gay too.

abriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. I'm a little bit surprised at some of the answers.
I have a very masculine, completely hetero male friend that I love using a strap on with. His enjoyment of it doesn't make him gay or bi. That's like saying that when my girlfriend uses that strap-on on me, she turns into a guy.
It just doesn't work that way.
My masculine, completely hetero-male friend likes it because it makes him feel submissive and helpless. He doesn't find guys attractive sexually. So, if I didn't do it with him he wouldn't go looking for a guy to do the same thing.
It's just another erogenous zone and you either like it or you don't. But that alone doesn't determine your sexual orientation.

Reactions: erin4bbc

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well, a lot of others have gotten to this one but I'll jump in for a bit:

um- gay is loving men, more than fucking men.

But its definitely bisexual...

Won't argue much here but then all of the sudden...

THing is, if your girl fucks you with a rubber dick...and you get to love it ( which you will)
Well, I imagine that not everybody who tries will get into it but since I don't think either of us have any hard evidence for our respective assertions so moving on...

and you end up without a girlfriend... then what you want is to be fucked in the ass...
Ok, at least one problem here is that you're serving up the assfucking as the main dish, when for me at least it's more like the gravy on the mashed potatoes: good if it's there, but I'm really not going to stop loading up on the turkey, stuffing, yams, mashed potatoes, biscuits, cranberry sauce, and especially the pumpkin pie if it isn't there. It's the dressing on a side dish at best, not really a main course.

whether the cock up your ass is rubber, or real, is really not that big a difference...
Accept that it kinda is. :rolleyes:

and, if you are between girlfriends, or have a girlfriend who is not accommodating in this regard...
... then, if you really want it in the ass.. and the only one offering is a guy... you will try out the guy...
Well given that no woman I've yet been with has done this to me, and I'm in the middle of a long sex drought and have an entire thread basically devoted to getting me laid...I think I can speak to this being a crock of crap. :biggrin1:

And why is auto-eroticism out of the question here? It's pretty easy to self-stimulate your prostate (Don't believe me? Watch the vids in my gallery and see if you can contradict me :biggrin1:)...with no one but yourself involved.

So I guess you'll be willing to say that since I stroke my cock off far, far more regularly than I stroke my prostate that what I'm really after is for other guys to touch and stroke my dick, right? :rolleyes: Hell, I've even managed (when I was a bit skinnier and making good use of flexibility) to self-suck. Not much, but I guess that means I want I really want is other dudes sucking me off.

I mean that is where this logic would lead one if you follow it rigorously.

Truth is, for men, Bisexual is the norm.
Its just that a lot of guys either don't admit to it.... or haven't discovered it, yet.
Thanks for the unfounded, self-serving, anecdotal claim. It totally lends credibility to your line of argument. :rolleyes:

Oh well.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, she is "fucking you" with a strap-on. The person getting fucked [pegged] may or may not visualize the object as a "fake dick". They may visualize the object as non human or human.

Lie to yourself all you want. No one doing this is unaware of the context.

This is an opinion. Opinions are not basis for correct conclusions. For example: you eat bacon, you are a pig farmer.

It not an opinion, its a re-statement. and your's is a false analogy... a more correct analogy would be "if you like bacon flavored foods, then you like the taste of pig meat"

The former is a simulation of the latter. IT doesn't mean you like pig meat... because you might not like the idea of killing pigs... but you MUST like the flavor of pig meat to like bacon flavoring.

And I am saying that no matter how much of a vegetarian you are... if you like bacon flavored foods... then you could, if starving, probably enjoy some real bacon.

The conclusion follows... its not an opinion. A strap on is shaped like a dick, worn like a dick and used like someone uses a dick.
IF you like taking a strap on, THEN you like feeling a dick shaped object worn as a dick and used as a dick.

If horny enough.. no matter how gender specific you imagine yourself to be... you could probably enjoy the real thing.

Or as "if" she had an actual strap-on. nothing more.

Again, hey, whatever rationalizations and lies make you happy is fine.
But a "strap on" is nothing but the shorthand for the actual name of the product, which is "strap on penis," or "strap on dildo"- and dildo means fake penis.

Really... get over it... you want your gal to fuck you in the ass... she ain't fucking you with a "strap on finger" nor a "strap on beer keg"

Its a strap on dick.

Inaccurate and misleading. Most males IDENTIFY as one or the other... but that is due to the same kind of social pressure and biases that causes someone to freak out when its pointed out to them that a girl with a strap on fucking you is shoving a fake dick up your ass.

A cursory look at the posters on this sight will show that MOST, given the option and anonymity, admit to SOME amount of homosexual interest.

And the ones claiming 100% straight are, nevertheless, here scoping out other men's cocks. nuff said.

ALL developmentally normal men are capable of fucking just about anything than can be fucked. ( some 'men' are born without penises- some are born without cerebrums... let's talk the normal, fully functional 'all' )

Not ALL of them will.
Some will be conditioned to be homophobic...
Some will be conditioned to be unwilling to admit their deepest desires for fear of rejection or humiliation.
Some will be conditioned to be more open to livestock... others to find that abhorent.
But all of these are POST natal environmental inputs. They are all ideas and beliefs imposed from without.
The software loaded into the hardware genetics provided.

As to females... there is little evidence, as yet, to support similar conclusions about females. Females, while sexual, are not nearly as driven by testosterone as are males.
Its the testosterone, in particular... that drives males to hump anything.

Give women similar levels of testosterone, and they show the same behaviors.

Some men..
Some males AND females will use phallic shaped objects, both human and nonhuman, for sexual satisfaction.

So what? Those 'some' are not ignorant of their phallic nature nor why they are using phallic objects.
Again.. sure- lots of folks prefer women ( i do ) and still want something dick shaped up their ass.

None of those folks are ignorant of the fact that its dick shaped... that they are simulating fucking motions...
...that some of these people may be uncomfortable with facing that knowledge or admitting to it is immaterial.

They know what they are doing.

This is the original definition of a platonic friendship. The modern version thought is: a non sexual friendship.

I agree.

There is a difference between sexual attraction and sexual expediency.
A guy fucking a goat or a melon would certainly RATHER have a person of their preference...