Straight guys looking at Cock?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
So, here I am... on the lpsg.. again..
like always...
and 'the chick' walks in the room, and says something like...
"I am starting to think that you love cock more than I do"

hmmmmmm...

what do y'all think?
is it strange for a 'straight' guy to look at pics of other guys?
its really not a big deal to me, with my background and all..
hmmm.
I dunno.. chime in.:confused:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What background are we talking about?

My opinion... I quote Miss Shug speaking with Miss Ceile:

"I think it pisses god off when you walk by the color purple in a field and don't stop to notice."

I think you're simply stopping to notice. That's all good.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The penis has it's own personality, and men are curious about that, st8 or gay. I enjoy looking at the body type of a man and then compare it to his penis. Example: Skinny hairless body, fat dark skinned penis. Often a mans' penis is his alter ego. Like Cracker Jack...There's a different surprise in every box (pants)

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women that look at tits aren't lesbian. But a lot of them do it. We all compare. I compare but am far from gay.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has to do with exploring yourself, ego, a group. Just enjoy the place. I think the straight guys here are so great because they like the support and friendship of other men and are comfortable with themselves. Real men (and much more important then cock size).

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Without going all pseudopoppsychoanalytical, I'd tend to think that you'd more likely have a closeted affinity for cock if you actively avoided looking at the pictures on here.

Variety is the spice of life, and people are naturally curious creatures...hell, cats have nothing on us. I think nothing of checking out the variety of cocks and pussies posted on here. Looking at cocks doesn't mean I'm gay nor desirous of trying out guys any more than looking at tits and snatch means I'm planning to fuck around on my wife.

Folks have gone to the trouble of sharing a very intimate side of themselves here...seems to me that not at least enjoying their offering would be insulting. So don't be an asshole...look at them all!

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok... looking at cocks... no big deal... now, try this DJG: look at my posted cock pics and let us know if you find them at all sexually exciting... if so, again no big deal. But if you do get sexually intrigued and excited by the images of a large, thick, hard cock like mine, you might want to embrace the idea if bisexuality. Which again, is no big deal, it's kind of fun actually.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ok... looking at cocks... no big deal... now, try this DJG: look at my posted cock pics and let us know if you find them at all sexually exciting... if so, again no big deal. But if you do get sexually intrigued and excited by the images of a large, thick, hard cock like mine, you might want to embrace the idea if bisexuality. Which again, is no big deal, it's kind of fun actually.

You totally just want the guy to look at your dick.:tongue::rolleyes: :tongue: :rolleyes:

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey DJG,

Probably just wishful thinking on my part that "the chick" is right... Unfortunately, I think you're a typical dude doing what most guys do (and only some admit to doing)... Perfectly normal... But if you do start loving cock more than she does... My number is (213) 7*0-**** :biggrin1:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No big deal !!! I am straight and like to compare my cock with my friends'. I have no interest in homosexuality, but I always want to know who is bigger than me. That's it !!!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think she was kidding, man. She sounds really lighthearted about your participation here when other women might not give you a moment of peace about it. Like the other guys have said, it's nothing new to look at pictures and compare. It's what you're thinking and how you're thinking while looking at them that's the issue. Whatever that is -- up to you to disclose that -- it's your prerogative, and as long as you're honest about your thoughts, you can't feel shame from them. Werd?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
HG, dude, your pics are still impressive, whether your audience is straight or gay. It's always good to know that you can be okay with looking at what you're looking at, so long as you understood how you perceive it. I can appreciate what you've got. I can harbor some safe jealousies about your muscles or whatever. I may not want you sexually (oh, it's ok, *pat* *pat*), but I'd waggle my dick back at ya.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DeeBT... thanks... I liked reading your comments on the other thread about the exhibitionism. I think you are right about this one too, it is nice to know there are some very sane voices here... along with some dick waggling!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'the chick' walks in the room, and says something like...
"I am starting to think that you love cock more than I do"

Strange statement, actually. If you look at a site with good shots of radial aircraft engines, does she say "I am starting to think that you love radial aircraft engines more than I do"?