Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, well I've never been somebody part of the discussions here in lpsg. Mainly because I've always had my questions answered here by reading other posts. But anyways, im a senior in high school and I'm straight. All my friends are straight as well but they're very homophobic. Although Ive been very open with gay people. I just think its a part of life. You're born black, white, male, female, gay, or straight or whatever. Well I've always thought about the idea of girlls making out for fun. And I always wanted to be put in a situation where I'm fucked up along with another straight guy and we end up making out. Its not in a sexual way at all, its not in any way like that. I'm your average and typical straight guy but I think that it would be bizarre to think this. I want to try it because I think of it as a badass risky daredevil thing. But I'm afraid people would take it the wrong way. Has any other straight guys thought about this? Is it normal?

kvsb86

1st Like
Media
I know plenty of straight guys who have made out, usually on a night out when everyone's had plenty of drink and stop caring about what society tells you is appropriate...will get down from my soapbox now. But seriously, I knew guys at school who would dare each other to kiss - and my Portuguese friend told me that loads of straight guys used to kiss at parties and nights out when he was at school. Maybe this is just the difference between Europe and the US though, I dunno...

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive made out with a ton of str8 guys, especially when i was in the navy... sometimes it led to more... maybe a little suk n fuk...

afgplaya

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, like I said, its nothing sexual or nothing even close to that. I just look at it as like something crazy and fun and badass. But its funny because people would never think that I'd actually do that. its just the way I carry myself and all and the kind of friends I have that makes it unexpected..

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a sex therapist I have had several guys mention this. I also did my doctoral thesis on how guys construct their sense of their own sexual orientation.

Such thoughts and fantasies are quite common and acted on, too. It isn't particularly sexual, as you say. I suspect that the natural affection between men gets inhibited by fear of being thought gay. When you've had a few drinks or smoked a joint or whatever some guys just want to make out with other guys.

It's a cultural taboo, particularly in the US. Here in Thailand where I live nowadays, men often hug and hold hands and stroke and kiss their male friends.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey, well I've never been somebody part of the discussions here in lpsg. Mainly because I've always had my questions answered here by reading other posts. But anyways, im a senior in high school and I'm straight. All my friends are straight as well but they're very homophobic. Although Ive been very open with gay people. I just think its a part of life. You're born black, white, male, female, gay, or straight or whatever. Well I've always thought about the idea of girlls making out for fun. And I always wanted to be put in a situation where I'm fucked up along with another straight guy and we end up making out. Its not in a sexual way at all, its not in any way like that. I'm your average and typical straight guy but I think that it would be bizarre to think this. I want to try it because I think of it as a badass risky daredevil thing. But I'm afraid people would take it the wrong way. Has any other straight guys thought about this? Is it normal?

Hey afgplaya--Not sure if you know, there is a whole bunch of straight guys who are doing this and it's socially acceptable. There is a game called "gay chicken" where 2 straight guys move in to kiss each other and the first one who pulls away is the chicken. You can type "gay chicken" in youtube and watch lots of videos. Also, if you type "emo boys" you'll see lots of straight emo guys making out.

So if this is something you want to do, find some fun and open-minded straight guys and play gay chicken. I think it's perfectly normal to want to explore new sensations and challenge your boundaries. Life is short. As long as your safe and respectful of others, enjoy yourself as much as you can try new things.

itsa'it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
done it knew people who have go for it man "let them eat cake"

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done it and was surprised how different making out with a dude was as compared to a girl. The kissing was more intense and physical. Body contact is also more intense and arousing. Hard body up against hard body makes the sparks fly hotter!!
Give it a try and enjoy!!

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, I'm str8. I love women and love to make love to women.

Without going into great detail, at various points in my life, I've jacked off with other guys, been sucked off and fucked a couple of guys too. I've fingered ass and sucked a guy's nipples.

There wasn't ever a real emotional connection. It was always just sex - just getting off.

I have NEVER made out with a guy and can't see that ever happening. While it sounds odd to say, kissing is crossing the line - in a big way.