Straight guys opening up to me

B_theaussieone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I have straight male friends who i tell my sex adventures too (both with males and females) and they arent disgusted by it. I go into great detail (think erotica style detail lol.) and they in turn open up about their own sex lives and about their cock size, masturbation, how far they shoot. Some have even whiped out their cocks and asked what i think.

So do you think it's my honesty that gets them to open up to me? Just curious.

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have the same thing happen to me. I'm also a 60%40 split, and my buddies know I will play both sides of the fence and don't much care. Almost all of them have volunteered very detailed sexual histories, and it's the kind of stuff that can really damage a 'straight' guy's reputation.

I find that honesty, non-judgmental attitude, and trust brings this out in guys but in most cases, we were already pretty tight. The extreme details just cemented the bonds tighter. I mean, I've found out some CRAZY shit about my redneck buddies, brothers, sisters, hunting trips, sloppy seconds, self-sucking, wife's secret kinks. More than a few of them have given me detailed description of sex with their wives and exactly what his orgasm feels like. Something a lot more explicit than the usual, "my cock was so hard and her pussy was sweet and tight". It actually has made us a lot closer.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can definitely agree. Men are brought up to be strong and tough and maintain an image, for the most part. But we're people- we all want to be loved, spoiled, romanced, catered to, and have someone be emotionally available to us- just like women. We like to have male bonds that are so secure that we can break down and just get some of the crazy shit out of our heads and not feel judged. It's very healthy- and truthfully- anyone who is secure with themselves will never say "OMG, dude, you mess around with other guys- that's gross- but let me tell you about this chick I fucked." If thinking of two guys makes you ill,then you're just fucking stupid, I'm sorry. But I'm glad you guys also have these connections with your friends. I'm very fortunate as well.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have straight male friends who i tell my sex adventures too (both with males and females) and they arent disgusted by it. I go into great detail (think erotica style detail lol.) and they in turn open up about their own sex lives and about their cock size, masturbation, how far they shoot. Some have even whiped out their cocks and asked what i think.

So do you think it's my honesty that gets them to open up to me? Just curious.

Candor attracts candor..if the way you speak to them is natural and fraught with your openminded nature..it attracts people who feel its safe to do the same thing.

its not just that you are open in your communication..they obviously also feel a sense of trust.. and they like you.

Now if you might be hinting that maybe they have some bi-ness inside of them also and are flirting with that...who knows. But my guess is ..that if they would feel like acting on it for real...other than 'feeling comfortable whipping their dicks out infront of guys'..

They will do so..because they know that with you they can..

My guess is that they are just comfortable with you. When you as a man are comfortable with your own sexuality you dont have to walk around in fear that you will be seen as gay or bi just because you have a friend that is or just because you can talk about dick and whatnot with your male friends.

Jake212guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several of my gay and bi friends are pretty open. We tell each other really intimate details about our conquests. I'm completely comfortable telling them about my sex life. And don't have a problem hearing about theirs, with men or with women.

It's about having a close relationship with friends and not having anything to hide.