Straight Guys - Oral Sex

J_izzo

Just Browsing
Media
Just started doing this.

Heat of the moment thing. And not a crazy passionate kiss either ...

whatever, it's my own jizz. And I ain't drinking it, it gets on my lips, then I wipe it off. Not even really tasting it. Figure if the girl doesn't mind sucking my dick after fucking her (getting her own juices), then I could do the same (in that area).

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex has its tastes, smells, noises, pleasures, and its all mixed in there. Sex is an exchange of fluids. Yeah, I probably have. Just like they have sucked my dick after me being inside them. Its dirty, sexy, and hardcore. If I stop and start to think what grosses me out, then I am not in the moment. Or if I stop and think what is considered "gay" or not, i will lose the kink.

There is a saying, "Is sex dirty?" "Only if you do it right."

So just get in there and have a romp and other than worrying about the mandatory stuff, like safe sex, just go at it like mother nature intended.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All you pussy men who won't kiss a girl afterward, I'm surprised you'd get head in the first place. It's not like her mouth is full of it and you're gonna get the backwash. Man the fuck up.

Jihad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The last time I remember saying "Dude, I'm not fucking kissing her after she gives me head!" was when I was 15.

It's my load. I don't give a shit. And like some have stated before me, I think it's rather hot. Besides, it's not gay if it's your body (or comes from your body).

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just as some girls like the taste of cum and some don't, some guys like the taste and some don't. It's kind of like saying some guys like the taste of asparagus or spinach and some don't.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
To the hell no, never, never crowd -

Oh, but it's perfectly fine for her to have your mess in her mouth, and tongue in your butt too probably. LOL

Honestly, there should be a 110% button for some of you guys,

but then we might start to wonder what you're doing on a site with a bunch of dicks. LOL

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
I'm all for her kissing me after I went down on her and her kissing me after going down on me - until I cum. After that, I'll be polite and kiss lips, but no tongue. Yea, shame on me. Ask a crowd of women how many of them kiss their man after expelling 2-3 ounces of self-made reproductive fluid directly into his mouth and I don't think one would.

Shame on me for having preferences I guess.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ ^ ^ Wow. Really? Mouthwash wouldn't do the trick even?

I'm all for her kissing me after I went down on her and her kissing me after going down on me - until I cum. After that, I'll be polite and kiss lips, but no tongue. Yea, shame on me. Ask a crowd of women how many of them kiss their man after expelling 2-3 ounces of self-made reproductive fluid directly into his mouth and I don't think one would.

Dude, I wouldn't put you in that category. Preferences are fine.
I don't like eggplant, for example, but I love peaches.

It's the gentlemen that 'protest too much' and are over the top about it that make me laugh.
Like, what are they covering up for? They're almost always 99-100%. U B fine.

Last edited:

D_CoitalGlee

Just Browsing
Media
I kiss her after she gives me head. I haven't come in her mouth except once and she hasn't given head after I've come. But I still think I'd kiss her to try it out.

ksrsoze

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is a saying, "Is sex dirty?" "Only if you do it right."

I love that saying! I have kissed a girl during and after a bj. I haven't got a problem with it. I like to taste myself on her lips! How can you expect a girl to want to suck you off or take a load in her mouth if you won't put your mouth anywhere near her if she has a bit of cum on her lips!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I love kissing a guy after he goes down on me. It's a turn on to feel how warm and slick his mouth is afterward. It's not like she's got a mouthful of cum and is going to swap it into your mouth. How much cum can there really be left after she swallows? I doubt you'd even taste it. It's unfair to make a woman taste you if you're not ballsy enough to taste yourself.

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
I'll kiss her before or after I've cum, makes no matter to me. On the flip side I'm not going to ask for any snowballs either. In my opinion one of the hottest things a girl can do is jump off mid-ride and shove your cock down her throat. For that I will taste a little jizz....

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love that saying! I have kissed a girl during and after a bj. I haven't got a problem with it. I like to taste myself on her lips! How can you expect a girl to want to suck you off or take a load in her mouth if you won't put your mouth anywhere near her if she has a bit of cum on her lips!

How do you kiss during a BJ? Shouldn't she be sucking my cock, making her lips predisposed? :tongue:

Honestly I wouldn't care. I don't think snowballing is hot, actually it is a little gross to me. Swallowing is much hotter. But kissing after head isn't snowballing. If you have a problem with it (that isn't some kind of clinical phobia or something), just get over it. Kissing is intimate, and she wants to keep being intimate with you using something other than your cock she just sucked. It's poor taste not to oblige her all things considered I think.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay