Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I like a bold enuff man to taste his own mess, and if he dont, he dont get a return visit!!!

All you pussy men who won't kiss a girl afterward, I'm surprised you'd get head in the first place. It's not like her mouth is full of it and you're gonna get the backwash. Man the fuck up.

... It's unfair to make a woman taste you if you're not ballsy enough to taste yourself.

Atta boy, girls!

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have any issue kissing a chick after she's blown me. As far as how I taste, I don't really pay attention, its just part of having really good, hot, dirty sex.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I will.

But it's not always so cut and dried as that. I've known some girls who would look askance at you for being ok with tasting your own cum, and who avoid kissing after sucking. Other girls will be miffed if you refuse to give them more than a peck on the lips after oral sex.

In short, there is no universally right approach to take here.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I will.

But it's not always so cut and dried as that. I've known some girls who would look askance at you for being ok with tasting your own cum, and who avoid kissing after sucking. Other girls will be miffed if you refuse to give them more than a peck on the lips after oral sex.

In short, there is no universally right approach to take here.

Maybe the 'universally right approach' is for everybody to just loosen up and have fun.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate the taste of cum, but I still do it. He should too.

It comes in an amazing wide variety of flavors. Some so bitter it makes you wretch. Some so sweet you can't get enough. I've been told mine is especially tasty, but I couldn't really tell tasting my own. So I don't do it much, unless I happen to be making out with a lover after oral sex.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't bother me. If it bothers her then obviously not. My last partner didn't seem to want to kiss me after eating her pussy. Fine with me. I got to eat some pussy then fuck her - as far as I'm concerned, I didn't need the kiss because I got what I really wanted.

Simba