Straight guys seeing friends hard

shavedprivates

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen my str8 (married w 3 kids) bud naked many times when he comes to my house to visit. In the shower at home, hot springs where ever he is naked always gives me a good look. When he hears me in the morning making coffee he gets up cause he knows I am naked. I have even gotten a semi in the shower when he was shaving at the sink. Had a quick shower so he could see it when I got out.
I have told him I have seen his package so many times to make it different he might just as well show me it hard. I think he may have a bi side with me, but he would never act on it. He doesn't know how much I love cock, and his package is beautiful.

Reactions: mattlovescock

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, this is just a huge generalization, and it simply isn't true. Straight men don't have an inherent need to cum for another guy of to watch or be watched by other men.

I have seen a hard cock once in my life. I was visiting a friend who was new to my school and we were watching tv. Suddenly he pulled out is erect penis. We were only 12 or maybe 13 years old, so it was just harmless fun on his part, but I thought it to be very odd behavior, and the whole situation was just awkward and uncomfortable. And, thinking back, I'm sure it had a very negative effect on the chance if me and him becoming friends.

I also remember thinking that I'd better keep the story to myself, as I thought others would severely judge the guy if they heard of it. And not because I considered it homosexual behavior, but because I felt it was such a weird, unwelcome and senseless thing to do. And I actually think I would feel the same way today, if someone purposely showed me his erect penis.

How very mature and astute you were for a young teenager Brisler. You were brought up right.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is (and has always been)a quite a bit of sexual tension between my best friend and me. In our younger, shyer days we started to invent these scenarios where we would be nude or semi nude in front of each other, as we really wouldn't ordinarily be nude by circumstance or routine, as we didn't do sports or gym together at that time.

So at sleepovers and quiet times in each other's bedrooms, we tested the waters by subtle, then not so subtle flashing and then this progressed to comparing notes about pubic hair etc. But the first time I saw his dick (full, unabashed frontal view of each other actually)was after a workout at the gym..He was very aware that it was the first time I was seeing his cock, and did a bit of a performance before slipping off his bikini briefs. He had a swimmers bod, so you could imagine the difficulty I had hiding my semi , then full boner. Of course he was fully aware of this, and I made it easy for him not to be embarassed by just pointing it out to his attention. I could see the twinkle in his eye when he saw it.

Later that day, I think I did my personal record for number of orgasms from wanking - I think seven. Was a few years before I shared this fact with him. But by then we had crossed the line in other ways...

Last edited:

guilleserp

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen like 75% of my friends many times in the shower or nude beachs. And we sometimes sleep naked or walking around house in vacation. All natural, without prejudice. Unfortunately, nobody have my size

Masonblake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first roommate was a player and I would always hear him bang chicks but when we were alone he would make a point to walk around naked with his huge dick bouncing arounf

Reactions: an0niem0uz