straight guys sleeping together

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BiginT, Nov 17, 2007.

1. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Yes of course, because we can't have two males sleeping together now can we?!!!:rolleyes:

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

what does spooning mean??

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

with that BIG cock of urs, i'm sure it didn't work! ;)

4. BiginT

BiginT New Member

spponing means when you like get your dick and massage it with someone's ass i think ... dry humping pretty much

5. simcha

Gold Member

[Sarcasm]Don't all straight guys really suck cock and look for gay guys to suck them off because women just hate to suck cock?[/Sarcasm]

6. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

oh. o.k. >about the spooning

7. juice

juice New Member

Albums:
    We were on a road trip and our hotel was overbooked. The team Captain and I said that we would bunk together seeing as no one else would.

No touching was involved. Had a nice barrier in between each other, each had a set of sheets and blankets. We had a wall of pillows...can't say the Rookies beside us had the luxury. They're both in the minors now so I won't name names but they did the "I don't touch you, you don't touch me" pact.

Great roadtrip.

Poor scarred kidlets.

8. BigDikkedGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    its alittle weird for me, iv never jerked off a friend my best friend at that i dont even want to thnik abotu that, its all a little weird if you ask me

9. Principessa

Gold Member

to spoon - meaning your crotch is pressed against her ass. Typically, this is an after-sex position, but sometimes you get your second wind faster than expected, and you start rubbing the cock against the pussy. Once hard, you stick it in her from behind, but in a laying-on-your-side position.

10. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yep, that's what I was going to say. I've slept in the same bed with guy friends and cousins from childhood through high school. And all it was was sleeping and talking. Although once in high school, it was rare because there were these guys that just felt weird sleeping in the same bed with another guy. I usually ended up sleeping on the floor, because people always claimed a 2 or 3 person bed to themselves. It was ridiculous. I don't see what the big deal is! I think many guys today are paranoid.

11. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's no biggie. Holidays are coming, company, etc. Not surprised to share a bed with a male cousin. I'm 25 they may be 19, 21, etc. nothing happens,

12. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    well, yeah...but spooning is not all about sex. it can be just laying down with your crotch against ass and just holding your partner while you both sleep.

13. Trigon

Trigon New Member

Snapping a towel at your best friend's ass after PE was living it up, once--what did we :rolleyes: know?

I think spooning is nothing more than cuddling up with a girl to watch [puke...Lifetime] TV; no ass massage involved, there. I've never heard rubbing your ding-dong in another guy's buttcrack called 'spooning'.

What you're describing sounds more like what we used to call cornholing, or ducking. What it's called now, if it's still going on, is anybody's guess.

14. D_Harrison Board

D_Harrison Board New Member

I had a few experances like that. There was three of us that hung out a together a lot in high school. We often spent the the week end staying over at the same guys house. He had a bunk bed and he slept in the bottom bunk while me and the other guy would share the top bunk. One night I worked up enough courage to give the other guy a feel. I reached oved and felt him through his briefs. I felt him get hard. I just kinda held his package. He didn't do anything. Then i took his hand and placed it on my package. He spred his fingers like he didn't want to touch me, but he didn't move his hand away. Once he did that I knew he was awake and i stopped touching him.
    There was anouther time when I was in college. I heard some roumers about some same sex activities that one of my good friends was involved in. I was at his place one night really late and ended up crashing there. He had a beg bed and offered to share it with me. I was a little excited at the possabilities of what might happen if we slept together. I stripped to my briefs and climbed in bed. I was a little suprised when he stripped naked and climbed in. Nothing happened that night and we slept togerther like that severial times after that and nothing happened. It really was kind of nice to sleep with him actually. I enjoyed it a lot.

15. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    what is wrong about sleeping with somebody else on the same bed?

16. Captain Elephant

Albums:
    I think I've shared this experience with some of you before, but this might jeopardize my 0% Gay self-rating. In my third-year college I got sopping drunk one evening out on the strip, and someone poured me into my bed in my room. I don't even remember going from the car to the room, I think the cold sheets against my face brought me somewhat back to consciousness. Then I blacked out again.

I came to once more when I felt myself being jostled about. My good samaritan was getting me out of my beer-smelling clothes, and then I felt the cool sheets all over my body. Don't know if I blacked out again or the lights just went out, but it wasn't long before I felt hands trying to turn me over (I was on my stomach). I couldn't see anyone in the dark, and I could barely move or make a noise other than groan. The groan turned into a moan as whoever it was began, well, I guess you can call it molesting me since I was never asked permission. I do remember jumping at the feeling of sandpaper on my stomach; it was his beard stubble. He began to give me fellatio. I came and then blacked out for good that evening.

For weeks I thought I had dreamed the whole thing when one of my friends finally confessed to the deed one evening over beers. I was shocked. I told him that I didn't know he was gay. He claims he wasn't, but he was tipsy and very horny. At first he really was doing a good deed putting me to bed, then making me comfortable. But when he saw my size he said he couldn't help himself.

So far I'm safe at 100% right? Well, we kinda got involved in mutual masturbation, but nothing else. He did ask to suck me again, but I told him it made me uncomfortable.

He's married and a city engineer with four kids. I see him a couple of times a year, but we blurred that period in school in our memory.

17. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    Oh, you know, in this current crazy-ass culture of ours (and I'm a liberal), you can't be naked in the shower or in the locker room, you can't even remotely cruise at the gym, and you can't sleep with another male in the bed.

Bleah.

18. e1ectricfee1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One hot friend, I've slept with a lot on school trips. I always made the first move, but I could never really determine if he was awake. If he was, neither of us had the courage to go for anything besides intertwining legs and the occasional rubbing hand on arm. There was always at least one other person in the room, though...
    The bravest I got was, while he was on his side with his back to me and we had some legs crossing, to slowly slide one arm under him (I'm pretty skinny so it wasn't hard to do). After a few more minutes, I wrapped my other arm around his other side just for an embrace. That's when I knew he was awake, because he shoved my arm off and made some sound like "What..."

Never have figured him out...whether that was just so the others didn't see anything, or if he really meant it and had never actually been awake for what I interpreted as him receiving all the other moves well.

19. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    SPOONING:
    When you stack eating spoons, one on top of another, all the bowls fit together and all the handles fit together.

TO SPOON:
    When people "spoon", they lie on their sides with their front to back, fitting together like a stack of spoons.

Lie in bed, on your sides, and in that position your upper body fits together and your lower body fits together...think lying on your side with the upper body as the handles...with legs bent creating something like the bowl of a spoon.....the person in the rear "spooning" the front person's butt...with the front against the other's back and legs bent and fitting together.
    Voila....SPOONING!

I know you have done it thousands of times.

In the early 1900's, "smooching" was also known as "spooning" (I used to hear all the old folks talk about it and you have heard in in the movies), but that is not to be confused with the fitting together of the bodies...like spoons. Well, who knows, maybe they did that then also...he he

20. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

During collage a straight friend and I hiked to his families cabin, between Christmas and New Years, and the first night we were there the fire wood bin ran out, Neither of us wanted to got to go into the woods to the shed, for more wood, so we got the blankets together and got under them. To help stay warm we decided to spoon, at first he didn't want to take turn being the inside, but eventually he changed his mind. I fell asleep on the outside (behind him). When we woke, in the morning, I was full hard. Getting out of bed, he said, "I guess you like me." we both laughed and I just responded with, "I like all of my friends." We laughed again and put on clothes over our long johns and went and got plenty of wood from the shed.

The only thing he said was, out of the blue and over cereal, "I guessed you weren't small, but your just freakin' huge." I looked at him shocked and he said, "Sorry, I just meant..." All I said was, "I know, it's ok," and changed the topic to instant hot cereal tasting better if you put in less water and add milk for the rest of the volume.

I've heard that he has confirmed rumors, but that he says he once saw me sleep.

Draft saved Draft deleted