100% Straight, 0% Gay
And women love man who cleans up after himself...[/QUOTE]

I believe You are right with that one!!! :biggrin1:

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she was still very horny and waiting for you, would you fuck her?

I was offered this in college. I didn't do it.

I kick myself that I didn't do it them, but I probably wouldn't do it now. I think I might consider it if I was a student again. It felt like a much more natural time to experiment.

:rolleyes: Maybe I need to fill out some grad/law school apps.

Last edited:

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
If I knew for sure everyone was clean and disease free, as the OP said in the original post. Then yes I would do it. It would have to be a situation where I KNEW the people though, just not a random "pick up".

Adam70

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I mostly have sex with guys but would like to explore my str8 side a bit more ... have never done this but have wanted to for a long time ... and I would definitely want to go after a dude his dropped his load in there. If there are any hung guys in London, or the UK in general, willing to do this with me, let me know.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Say you and a friend are fucking a girl who is on the pill. Everyone is safe and D&D free. Your friend just finished with her and left a big load in her. If she was still very horny and waiting for you, would you fuck her?

I would fuck her in the ass:smile:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone care about the woman's POV here? If I am with 2 guys I likely know you both rather well and expect you two to also know each other that well. So not liking each other's bodily fluids, or mine, is rather insulting. You'd never get with me again if you refused.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my college roomates use to bang the same girl same night, separate turns, same bed. We tried to remember who went first the last time.

You know....I never saw his dick - even when he bathed! Damn nice looking dude. I could kick myself for not looking or trying to!

(For those wondering....yes, I considered myself basically gay then but was not ready to come out.)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my college roomates use to bang the same girl same night, separate turns, same bed. We tried to remember who went first the last time.

You know....I never saw his dick - even when he bathed! Damn nice looking dude. I could kick myself for not looking or trying to!

(For those wondering....yes, I considered myself basically gay then but was not ready to come out.)

Same bed?? Who had to sleep in THAT wet spot??