1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Straight Guys & Straight Couples - Onlyfans

Discussion in 'OnlyFans/Just4Fans Reviews' started by pereda, Mar 21, 2020.

1. pereda

pereda Loved Member

So I’ve recently gotten into onlyfans accounts because the people that I’ve followed on IG for years (non celebs) that I did not expect would ever start an OF, ended up creating ones. Specifically, I’m only interested in non-celeb straight males and straight couples that post great content on onlyfans.

Do you guys have any good recommendations for OF accounts?

The current ones I follow are:

Callumlyon - Straight - UK - fit body- 5.5 inch uncut cock size - posting xxx solo videos, full frontal pics, and sex videos. Takes requests and is pretty communicative. Starting out his account for the past few months.

Pacman074 - Straight - UK - fit/tatted husky body- 7.5 uncut thick cock - posts full frontal nudes, cock videos, and will post sex videos soon. Takes requests and is communicative. He wants feedback and willing to do more to get a following of fans.

Tourmalinechristina - Straight Couple / Female (primarily) - Australian - Both tatted and very fit - guy is 6 inches uncut - posts full frontal nudes, great sex videos, solo girl/w toys. Nice people. They’re very reasonable with requests and prices.

This thread is not meant for gay or bisexual onlyfans accounts. There are plenty of those threads already. Also, the users I posted above are not against gay or bisexual people at all. So feel free to subscribe if you are interested in them.

Any good recommendations are appreciated. I definitely am more into good sex content.

2. gilberbuns

gilberbuns Lurker

Bump! Hope we can get some good recommendations here!

3. ja_22

ja_22 Loved Member

Would like to know any straight couple onlyfans where the guy is hung

4. co1122

co1122 Lurker

Has anyone subbed to this new guy??? i heard that he’s a retired military OnlyFans
    plz let me know

5. Carioca Floripa

Carioca Floripa Sexy Member

Attached Files:

6. Carioca Floripa

Carioca Floripa Sexy Member

This guy seems huge.
    He does have a privacy profile (the Brazilian onlyfans) Daniel Coelho

Attached Files:

kolaj15 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice