Straight Guys & Straight Couples - Onlyfans

pereda

Legendary Member
Media
So I’ve recently gotten into onlyfans accounts because the people that I’ve followed on IG for years (non celebs) that I did not expect would ever start an OF, ended up creating ones. Specifically, I’m only interested in non-celeb straight males and straight couples that post great content on onlyfans.

Do you guys have any good recommendations for OF accounts?

The current ones I follow are:

Callumlyon - Straight - UK - fit body- 5.5 inch uncut cock size - posting xxx solo videos, full frontal pics, and sex videos. Takes requests and is pretty communicative. Starting out his account for the past few months.

Pacman074 - Straight - UK - fit/tatted husky body- 7.5 uncut thick cock - posts full frontal nudes, cock videos, and will post sex videos soon. Takes requests and is communicative. He wants feedback and willing to do more to get a following of fans.

Tourmalinechristina - Straight Couple / Female (primarily) - Australian - Both tatted and very fit - guy is 6 inches uncut - posts full frontal nudes, great sex videos, solo girl/w toys. Nice people. They’re very reasonable with requests and prices.

This thread is not meant for gay or bisexual onlyfans accounts. There are plenty of those threads already. Also, the users I posted above are not against gay or bisexual people at all. So feel free to subscribe if you are interested in them.

Any good recommendations are appreciated. I definitely am more into good sex content.

Carioca Floripa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I’ve recently gotten into onlyfans accounts because the people that I’ve followed on IG for years (non celebs) that I did not expect would ever start an OF, ended up creating ones. Specifically, I’m only interested in non-celeb straight males and straight couples that post great content on onlyfans.

Do you guys have any good recommendations for OF accounts?

The current ones I follow are:

Callumlyon - Straight - UK - fit body- 5.5 inch uncut cock size - posting xxx solo videos, full frontal pics, and sex videos. Takes requests and is pretty communicative. Starting out his account for the past few months.

Pacman074 - Straight - UK - fit/tatted husky body- 7.5 uncut thick cock - posts full frontal nudes, cock videos, and will post sex videos soon. Takes requests and is communicative. He wants feedback and willing to do more to get a following of fans.

Tourmalinechristina - Straight Couple / Female (primarily) - Australian - Both tatted and very fit - guy is 6 inches uncut - posts full frontal nudes, great sex videos, solo girl/w toys. Nice people. They’re very reasonable with requests and prices.

This thread is not meant for gay or bisexual onlyfans accounts. There are plenty of those threads already. Also, the users I posted above are not against gay or bisexual people at all. So feel free to subscribe if you are interested in them.

Any good recommendations are appreciated. I definitely am more into good sex content.

This guy seems huge.
He does have a privacy profile (the Brazilian onlyfans) Daniel Coelho

Attachments

Reactions: kolaj15