Straight Guys That Cam With Other Guys

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think if a guy wants to watch another guy wank then he is clearly not 100% straight. He's perhaps curious but not confident enough to act on his desires in the flesh

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well Im very attracted to str8 guys so thank the fucking Lordjesusmaryjohnpaulgeorgeringo that they do cam for us Gays! :tongue:

Ill pour cement in my anus if Njqt doesnt leap on this thread...

haha she beat me to it - just!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He sure ain't straight. He's at least bi-curious.

not necessarily. he might just be a clinical exhibitionist. we just covered it in psychology. basically, clinical exhibitionists aren't turned on by "conventional" means anymore - they get turned on by being watched. and, often, they don't care who watches them. and clinical exhibitionists don't end up having sex - for it to be clinical, they usually end up masturbating because it's not about sex, it's about being seen

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You make a very valid point... there's a guy on my messenger list who HAS to be watched, and I won't because he's a pain, so once he begged me to just open the cam and minimize it so at least he knew he was broadcasting and could get off on that... so very very strange

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not necessarily. he might just be a clinical exhibitionist. we just covered it in psychology. basically, clinical exhibitionists aren't turned on by "conventional" means anymore - they get turned on by being watched. and, often, they don't care who watches them. and clinical exhibitionists don't end up having sex - for it to be clinical, they usually end up masturbating because it's not about sex, it's about being seen

True.. However, if they engage in sexual talk or even ask to see stuff on the other guy...well thats pretty homoerotic. There is a complete difference in letting people watch you do things...and then you wanting to see them do things as well. So I'd say at least bi.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
True.. However, if they engage in sexual talk or even ask to see stuff on the other guy...well thats pretty homoerotic. There is a complete difference in letting people watch you do things...and then you wanting to see them do things as well. So I'd say at least bi.

Damm your new avatar is fucking hot! :tongue:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

yah brah, that's true. but i was under the assumption we were talkin strictly about guys that just wanna be watched by other guys?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yah brah, that's true. but i was under the assumption we were talkin strictly about guys that just wanna be watched by other guys?

hmmm jason didnt say... I know that EVERY "straight" guy that I cam with asks me to do things and to see things... *not that I do it often..i prefer getting my straight guys in person* hehehe :) So I was just speaking by experience there...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some guys are just young & horny with a bulging nutsack! Just the cat brushing against their leg gives them a raging boner! If theyre not getting female attention here then they will just settle for all the fevered gay attention thrown at them. Its good for the ego. It doesnt define their sexuality & is just harmless fun.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some guys are just young & horny with a bulging nutsack! Just the cat brushing against their leg gives them a raging boner! If theyre not getting female attention here then they will just settle for all the fevered gay attention thrown at them. Its good for the ego. It doesnt define their sexuality & is just harmless fun.

Mary, Harmless fun is a picnic in the park. Not waving your wang at another guy on cam and claiming your straight. Discuss.

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To lable them would then mean that the opposite had to be true, which means that gay guys like me who have fooled around with girls would be labled straight.

I am definately not straight. I'm not even curious. Sometimes shit happens when your horny. Quit trying to label everything, it isnt that black and white...

sexuality...it's a tricky grey area

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brenda, if you waved your Vera at Njqt on cam would that make you straight? Discuss.

No. But the thing is. I have no desire to show my cock on cam to a woman. So why would a so called straight man want to wave the wong to another guy. And than still call himself straight? Discuss.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I gotta go with straight = zero interest in dick and some interest = bi

If one is getting sexually aroused by cock what else could it be?