Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do You think about guys that claim to be straight. Yet they jerk off on cam with other guys?

Whats your opnion on this. Straight, Bi, Gay?

Discuss.

Jason, this is so silly...you know as well as EVERYONE else that guys can j/o with each other on cam, j/o with each other in person, suck each other off & even give & take it in the ass & still be straight!

of course I think that's total bullshit & I believe any guy who plays sexually with another guy is actually bi, but that's just my opinion...:wink:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I gotta go with straight = zero interest in dick and some interest = bi

If one is getting sexually aroused by cock what else could it be?

like i said bruddah, it might not be the cock he's getting off to. he might be a clinical exhibitionist

Many people get off on being watched and the attention of being watched, not the person doing the watching, and men are notorious for taking the easiest option.

Seems to me far too many people are coming up with far too many ways lately to dictate to others their sexualities.

yay, someone agrees with me!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mostly believe that there are more gray areas when it comes to bisexuality than people think. Those guys who are "straight" are just at different levels of bisexuality. Some just want to think they're so hot even other guys get off to them (weird) others like the feeling of something up their ass, but aren't attracted to men.

It's totally complex, but I can't totally submit to a man being 100% straight who would be alright with another man watching them get off.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason, this is so silly...you know as well as EVERYONE else that guys can j/o with each other on cam, j/o with each other in person, suck each other off & even give & take it in the ass & still be straight!

of course I think that's total bullshit & I believe any guy who plays sexually with another guy is actually bi, but that's just my opinion...:wink:

LMAO. Yes they are 100% straight. :wink:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I mostly believe that there are more gray areas when it comes to bisexuality than people think. Those guys who are "straight" are just at different levels of bisexuality. Some just want to think they're so hot even other guys get off to them (weird) others like the feeling of something up their ass, but aren't attracted to men.

i've been sayin that ever since i joined this site, and a lot of peoples get on my case about it =/

"oh, i'm 100% gay, i've never thought of a woman that way!"

"no way, i'm straight as an arrow! i'd never think of a cock that way! i won't even change in a locker room, that's how straight i am!"

peoples need to grow a pair, be it a pair of balls or a pair of ovaries. everyone has had at least one thought that would be considered homosexual

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do You think about guys that claim to be straight. Yet they jerk off on cam with other guys?

Whats your opnion on this. Straight, Bi, Gay?

Discuss.

like everyone status here...its all questionable...just like all these "straight" dude that tell me the things they wanna do to me everyday...LOL

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some guys are just young & horny with a bulging nutsack! Just the cat brushing against their leg gives them a raging boner! If theyre not getting female attention here then they will just settle for all the fevered gay attention thrown at them. Its good for the ego. It doesnt define their sexuality & is just harmless fun.

see both sides of the argument here. Am sure there ar some closet bi guys but on other hand will be a few guys that just purely get off by getting it out (could almost be their granny watching but probably easier to get a gay guy to watch than a woman he has met on the street- hence maybe don't read to much into it).

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
straight guys who cam with other guys (regardless of the other guy(s) sexuality) are obviously bisexual or gay and are in denial about it. just come out and say that you find men attractive, geez! no one cares.

:grinning-smiley-003 I AGREE 100%

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what about a guy who will jack off on cam for another guy? like, let's say bob is 100% straight, yah? but he gets off from other peoples watching him get off. he doesn't think of guys sexually, yah? he doesn't get hard at the sight of two guys fucking, yah? what do guys think of bob?