Straight guys that don't like Vaginas?

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay...

Let me start off by explaining my sexuality. I'm pretty sure that I'm either straight or bisexual. Why? I know that if I were ever put in a sexual situation with another male, the farthest I'd go would be to give them a handjob. A blowjob would be tempting and if it's the right person... maybe I'd do it anyway. But absolutely under no circumstance would I allow that male to penetrate me (which is why I don't think that I'm completely gay).

I like cocks. I like the look and feel of cocks. I've never really been sexually intimate with another male. I've seen a few guys naked, but it's never been anything sexual (just showering, etc). I've only touched 1 other male's cock. And that was my cousin during a sleepover almost a decade ago. But I didn't jack him off or anything, just touched it and held it. It was really huge and beautiful. And obviously, I like (big) cocks if I'm a 4-year member of this site.

However, I am in a 7+ year relationship w/ my gf. We haven't consummated our relationship yet b/c I'm holding out for marriage. Yes, we're "virgins" even though she's given me countless handjobs/blowjobs and I've fingered her many times. I have all intentions of remaining with this woman for the rest of my life once we get married. She's seen flashes of my bisexuality when I mention things about how hot a guy is or whatever. So, my bisexuality shouldn't be any surprise to her.

But, I do NOT like vaginas! They smell funny. They feel weird. And they look strange. They're not beautiful to me like a big cock. She agrees with me that vaginas aren't the prettiest things. I won't mind sticking my cock in her vagina when we do get married, but I currently don't really enjoy fingering her so much, and I would NEVER eat her out (since there's more nerve endings in my fingers than in my cock, I'm sure that I'll be alright fucking her in the future, but for some reason it just feels dirty / filthy to stick my fingers in there).

Basically, my question is, are there any other guys out there that find vaginas a little weird? Even though you are attracted to women, you're not really attracted to vaginas? I mean, I know gay guys don't like 'em, so I'm mainly directing the question at straight guys / bisexual guys. Heck, even the gals can feel free to answer. Feel free to commentate on my sexuality if you want to also.

Additionally, if it's sexually unhealthy for me to feel this way about my gf's vagina, are there things that I can do (in my circumstance) that can make vaginas more appealing to me? Thanks. :)

Last edited:

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if ur straight and u dont like viginas thats a little weird... it like sayin im gay and i dont like dick??? no real straight guy is goin to say they dont like vigina becuz that means they like dick
But I love breasts. So now what?

I said I'm probably bisexual.

@Cougar: Well, that's a relief. A lesbian that doesn't like vaginas is almost like a straight guy that doesn't like vaginas. We're both attracted to females, but we just don't like vaginas.

Last edited:

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but u dont comsume or have sex with breats... even a gay guy can say he likes breats.. i think ur lieing to yourself.. its self denial...ur probably gay and trying to force ur self to be str8
so then what about the part where I said I would never allow myself to be penetrated by a man? Am I really gay if that's the case?

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just becuz u wouldnt allow a guy to penetrate you.. that doesnt mean ur st8... There are many gay guys like that.. that just means ur a top.. not a bottom
Okay, also, (I didn't think I'd have to state this since I thought it would be common sense) I don't like anuses either. They are 1000 times more disgusting than vaginas. I would never penetrate another man either.

Also, I've already said that I will probably enjoy fucking my gf once we get married.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are some mighty fine looking transvestites who are not planning to have their penises cut off. Maybe you would be happier with a man who likes to bottom, has a great female figure, and looks more female than a normal female?

I understand one of the Baldwin brothers is comfortable with a gorgeous "transexual" who has yet to have the final operation.

Media
I've never heard of a straight man not liking pussy. Man, pussy is warm and moist. It's like the best thing ever. If your woman's vagina has the kind of smell that turns you off, then that's a hygiene issue and I wouldn't have sex with her either. I hope this post doesn't come off as rude or whatever, but pussy comes with being a straight man. I wish I had some here right now. I'd tear it up like a collection notice. I think you might be a little more into men than you think.

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are some mighty fine looking transvestites who are not planning to have their penises cut off. Maybe you would be happier with a man who likes to bottom, has a great female figure, and looks more female than a normal female?

I understand one of the Baldwin brothers is comfortable with a gorgeous "transexual" who has yet to have the final operation.

That was on a television show that the Baldwin bro dated the transsexual. The show is no longer on the air. Only aired for 2 seasons.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no interest in sex with men. I think males penetrating males is disgusting (no offense). I mean, sex really isn't a big part of my life. I don't care about it all that much. But when the time does come to have sex, I want it to be with a woman, not a man (that I can say with 100%).

And I'll have no problem fucking her when our first time comes. I'll probably enjoy it if it feels better than masturbation. But, I just don't like fingering her b/c vagina sorta turns me off. I've titty-fucked her before and found it really enjoyable.

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's pretty obvious that you really like cock - so, you're at least bisexual.
When you wank, what precisely are you fantasizing? If it's mostly to do with males, then you're more homosexual than heterosexual - but probably still bi.
Next job is to work out where on the line from total hetero to total gay (with bi pretty well anywhere between the two) you are, AND how you feel about that.
If you intend to marry this girlfriend, she deserves a lot more honesty about how you feel (I've been there and done that - now seperated after 25 years).
Good luck. :smile:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder if the reason that you don't like vags, is because you've never really experienced one. I mean, you said you have only fingered her.....which is a whole different thing from actual sex. I think that once you do have sex with her, your view on pussy will change significantly.

Btw, I'm not going to be like the other posters and try and make you into something you are not.

Media
I wonder if the reason that you don't like vags, is because you've never really experienced one. I mean, you said you have only fingered her.....which is a whole different thing from actual sex. I think that once you do have sex with her, your view on pussy will change significantly.

Btw, I'm not going to be like the other posters and try and make you into something you are not.

Yeah, maybe you should test drive the vagina before you buy it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, maybe you should test drive the vagina before you buy it.

exactly...I mean, if its such an issue for you, you might want to have sex with your girl before you marry her. If its still a major issue for you then.....well thats up to you to figure out