Straight Guys That Get Head From Another Guy

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had been a member her 30 years ago I could not honestly say I was 100% straight. My mantra was "any port in a storm," and I wasn't exactly discriminating about how I received pleasure or from whom.

But now in a committed relationship with a member of the opposite sex I can honestly say I'm 100% straight.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
According to some people, the earth was created 9 000 years ago...

I believe they also claim Adam & Eve used to ride their pet dinosaur to their job at the rock quarry. No wait...I'm thinking of something else.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9,000? So how long ago did they think the dinosaurs lived? 100 years lol?
Do yourself a “favor” and check out the Ark Encounter in Kentucky. It explains it all in great “detail”.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The previous poster; made a joke in Spanish. That makes perfect sense in English

Any Gay guy, can pretend to be Straight, if it will get them non committal sex . From what I have read in LPSG, and from the OP, it sound like a sweet deal. I guess Gay men Lie about stuff, if it will get them laid, just like Straight men have been known to bend the truth to women, if it will get them sex

Rocky1988

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're new so you might not know this has been asked 5million times.

Also just because you don't like stereotypical gay culture doesn't mean you're not gay. That's just internalized homophobia because being gay was seen as not being masculine. At the same time there is no way to act straight I absolutely hate beer and I don't consider baseball a real sport but I'm still straight.

You exist as a gay man that doesn't do "gay" things so it stands to reason that there are other guys like you so why not just find those guys unless you think you're the only one on earth that is gay and likes beer and baseball.
This ☝️. Thanks man!

Rocky1988

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm gay but have never identified with being gay if that makes sense. When it comes to sex and romance I'm definitely attracted to men, but beyond that I don't consider myself gay. I'm more comfortable and fit better with straight culture versus gay culture. I'm a beer and baseball kind of guy and I don't have gay friends.

This is laughable and so delusional. Props of beer and baseball don’t make you any less gay “bruh”…

WestGuy1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This post is for straight guys who are cool with getting head from another guy. I'm gay but have never identified with being gay if that makes sense. When it comes to sex and romance I'm definitely attracted to men, but beyond that I don't consider myself gay. I'm more comfortable and fit better with straight culture versus gay culture. I'm a beer and baseball kind of guy and I don't have gay friends.

Anyway when it comes to casual sex my ideal set up is giving head to straight guys. All I want to do is suck dick and they want their sucked. It's so easy and we both leave feeling satisfied. And there are no other expectations. Whether you're gay, bi or straight I just wanna suck dick and that's it. If you want your dick sucked, well I'm really great at it. I've had a few regular buddies with this set up, but they have both moved out of state.

So my question is how do I find or approach straight guys about giving them head on the DL? Sometimes I just want to straight up just ask, "Hey man can I suck your dick?" and if they said no I'd be like "no worries". If they said yes, then it's a win-win. Obviously I don't do that, but I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about finding guys who'd be into that.

This is a great post, man; as someone in a similar position (pardon the pun), glad to know there are others out there.

swooooooosh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well. I have never been with a guy. I dont find them sexuallt attractive - but I have gotten a lot of worshipping-mail from men in particular, and if I read their words with a female voice, I get rock hard. I've lately thought about a setup where we include a woman or two and they can all go at it. He brings me women, i bring him premium dick. I dont know how I would feel about a man down there, but their worshipping nature sure is enticing. I wouldnt consider myself gay for that, should I endeavour in such events..

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had the reverse often get head from str8 guys if I am wearing tights and they are a tad tipsy they seem to eventually get touchy feely
Secret: They are not straight

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Secret: They are not straight
If, in this situation “secret” means “something so painfully obvious any fucking idiot without a smooth brain could figure out” then yes, you are correct! Sadly, it seems that many people here appear to have eaten dryer sheets competitively.

ceecee21

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're new so you might not know this has been asked 5million times.

Also just because you don't like stereotypical gay culture doesn't mean you're not gay. That's just internalized homophobia because being gay was seen as not being masculine. At the same time there is no way to act straight I absolutely hate beer and I don't consider baseball a real sport but I'm still straight.

You exist as a gay man that doesn't do "gay" things so it stands to reason that there are other guys like you so why not just find those guys unless you think you're the only one on earth that is gay and likes beer and baseball.
Right on the money cause I'm definitely dont come off as gay cause of how I behave and the things I dont do but to me I'm gay and I'm trying to come off as more gay so that I'll actually attract other gay men. So called "straight men" are an absolute headache and nightmare. That fetish is honestly soooooo highschool

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not this tired old subject again. Just download Grindr, Scruff or one of the other sex apps and search out the straight men looking for head - there's 1000's of them at the moment because of Covid - they just not getting laid by women as much so come looking for head from a guy. It's really easy - done quite a few grateful 'straight' guys during the pandemic and on repeat too coz they not getting any elsewhere!

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not this tired old subject again. Just download Grindr, Scruff or one of the other sex apps and search out the straight men looking for head - there's 1000's of them at the moment because of Covid - they just not getting laid by women as much so come looking for head from a guy. It's really easy - done quite a few grateful 'straight' guys during the pandemic and on repeat too coz they not getting any elsewhere!
If you believe on non validated data I give you a brick.
THp0Wn2_d.jpg

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well. I have never been with a guy. I dont find them sexuallt attractive - but I have gotten a lot of worshipping-mail from men in particular, and if I read their words with a female voice, I get rock hard. I've lately thought about a setup where we include a woman or two and they can all go at it. He brings me women, i bring him premium dick. I dont know how I would feel about a man down there, but their worshipping nature sure is enticing. I wouldnt consider myself gay for that, should I endeavour in such events..

Put up a gloryhole and enjoy, you don't see the guy worshipping your cock you can think it's a women doing it! So many straight guys do ;)

Reactions: swooooooosh

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When it comes to sex and romance I'm definitely attracted to men, but beyond that I don't consider myself gay.
Men who have sex with men (MSM) and do not identify as gay or bisexual is a thing. The phrase is often used in healthcare. We target outreach to this group as they are less likely to have safe sex or get regular tests. Part of me want to say FFS mate do you really think that you have to hate sport and only have gay friends to be gay? You have to be sexually attracted to the same gender as you identify to be gay, but that just stokes the fire. If you do not feel comfortable identifying as gay or bi then that is your choice. If only having sex with men who think the same help then that is fine too. Just make sure you stay safe get tested, remember that MSM are sometimes going home to their partner with the gift of sexually transmitted infections and that is just not right.

Also please consider how insulting your comments are to gay and bi men who have fought hard for equality to be able to suck dick and watch football with our straight friends.

Lastly before anyone comes at me for sounding like a bitter old queen ask yourself, have I stood in the middle of a forest handing out condoms and lube in the rain to MSM because they will happily go to the local cruising ground for sex with other men but will not go to a clinic to get free condoms for fear that someone wound see them. Have you done that? I have, I have tried to keep my community and their families safe.

now maybe we should all find some dick to suck so that we are too busy for this thread :kissing_heart: