Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This post is for straight guys who are cool with getting head from another guy. I'm gay but have never identified with being gay if that makes sense. When it comes to sex and romance I'm definitely attracted to men, but beyond that I don't consider myself gay. I'm more comfortable and fit better with straight culture versus gay culture. I'm a beer and baseball kind of guy and I don't have gay friends.

Anyway when it comes to casual sex my ideal set up is giving head to straight guys. All I want to do is suck dick and they want their sucked. It's so easy and we both leave feeling satisfied. And there are no other expectations. Whether you're gay, bi or straight I just wanna suck dick and that's it. If you want your dick sucked, well I'm really great at it. I've had a few regular buddies with this set up, but they have both moved out of state.

So my question is how do I find or approach straight guys about giving them head on the DL? Sometimes I just want to straight up just ask, "Hey man can I suck your dick?" and if they said no I'd be like "no worries". If they said yes, then it's a win-win. Obviously I don't do that, but I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about finding guys who'd be into that.

Off topic but you describe one of my friends very well. He doesn't care much about labels but has referred to himssefl as homosexual but not gay. I had met him at a paintball tournament and go skeet shooting with him often. He's attracted to guys but like you isn't into the culture.

Most of his friends are straight guys and said he prefers hanging around them. I had always been curious about that. I always understood the idea of being attracted to the same sex but didn't understand the culture that often goes along with it. I had been nervous about asking him as I didn't want to come off as offensive, just curious. He didn't mind the question but didn't really have an answer to it. He said he didn't understand most of it and why he didn't really hang around other gay men. Oh well Their loss. He's a great guy.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
giphy.gif

Again, as a non Str8 who rarely strays form their lane, I can feel the pulpable frustration form the straight guys who are continually asked this.

And I also remembered being a newbie to this site. Asking a similar question until someone pointed out to me how many times a variation of simar questions being asked, to the disgust & frustration of the regulars.

Maybe we can ask Mr. LPSG & or other moderatos if there can be an additional forum carved out to address this.

On other blogs I belonged to, the moderator would just move that kind of thread to the appropriate section.

Or with every Newbie welcome, the newbie is encouraged to read though the forums thoroughly, as not to repeat those already made, and making the site a pleasant experience for all.

I certainly understand the curiosity. & I also feel the palpable frustration of the Str8 guys being asked this question continually..

Secret_Soldier