Straight guys - this site?

My initial reason I came was quite by accident, as obviously my cock is quite average in proportionality.

I have since decided to stay because I enjoy watching people that say we shouldn't judge, constantly trying to judge or pigeon hole others.

It is a constant source of entertainment and provides incite into something I don't understand and at times really don't want to.

My initial reason I came was quite by accident, as obviously my cock is quite average in proportionality.

I have since decided to stay because I enjoy watching people that say we shouldn't judge, constantly trying to judge or pigeon hole others.

It is a constant source of entertainment and provides incite into something I don't understand and at times really don't want to.

Yes, it's much more enjoyable to sit around and listen to opinions, ask questions. Share opinions. I do try to understand others. I always have liked the weirder side of stuff.

I try not to be a total arsehole. I've never placed anyone on ignore. It could be that I'm naturally ignorant.

I found I have slipped into the Political forum more than I have liked in recent times. It's a very negative place to be and a rabbit hole to try and crawl out of. Or a black hole.

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In real life I'm more "shy" I guess and I do not have the opportunity to show off other than the gym in the real world... so here at (LPSG) it's a place I can, I like he pic likes and comments I also like the discussion boards

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a bi guy, I enjoy reading the forum posts and seeing picture updates. In fact most of the time I am on this site, my cock is rock hard in my boxers.... My question - As a straight guy, what brings you to a site where most of the pictures / gifs are of rock hard massive cocks? I wanked off to one earlier - do you? Cheers guys

I surf the straight adult websites forum and talk politics. I spend about 0% of my time here looking at dick pics.

Reactions: ronin001

Yes, it's much more enjoyable to sit around and listen to opinions, ask questions. Share opinions. I do try to understand others. I always have liked the weirder side of stuff.

I try not to be a total arsehole. I've never placed anyone on ignore. It could be that I'm naturally ignorant.

I found I have slipped into the Political forum more than I have liked in recent times. It's a very negative place to be and a rabbit hole to try and crawl out of. Or a black hole.

More importantly I neglected to mention the many interesting and lively people I have met such as you Vibrationzzz. You and a few others make the whole trip worth while. I have to confess I too have unfortunately fallen into the same hole on occasion.

Cheers my Aussie mate.

Reactions: ronin001

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More importantly I neglected to mention the many interesting and lively people I have met such as you Vibrationzzz. You and a few others make the whole trip worth while. I have to confess I too have unfortunately fallen into the same hole on occasion.

Cheers my Aussie mate.

I think we all fall into the abyss of the Politics thread. It does get intense and ugly there at times, and with some. Neither you nor vibrationszz. The nice thing is the ability to flip to another thread, and talk about some harmless fun that you won't get attacked on.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hahaha, good point. To be completely honest, I keep coming back for the momentary relief of boredom. It's kinda like the same reason why I habitually check Facebook several times a day. It's just a distraction or a break in the midst of a work day or whatever (though I check LPSG when I'm safely at home, not at the office). Aside from that, I rarely chat unless I know someone in the chat room and I post even less frequently than that.

All that said, I have to admit - please don't laugh - I think one of the pics I've put in my gallery is the BEST dick pic I have EVER taken. :D Total fluke. I think I got a good looking dick, but the pic probably did me more justice than I deserve sometimes. I have to admit that that showing off and positive feedback puts a smile on my face, and it feels good to get that attention.

Reactions: NCstraight

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I first came here years ago with some questions. I made some online friends--some of whom are no longer on the site. It's fun to see what people are asking, what new topics are being discussed, and I can show off my dick. It's fun, no frills, and fills those mepty minutes up between work and real life.

Reactions: lapdog2001

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally to chat to any like minded people, contribute to any threads that interest me and maybe offer some experience/input into anyone curious about large penis. There are some women on the site too which is nice and i'm not uncomfortable with men looking at me or discussing sexual topics as long as its recognised and respected my sexual attraction is towards women.

Some guys may well come to the site exclusively for the wank material but I think there is more to the site than just that.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Hung8x6uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm loving it how none of the straight lads have replied!!

I came to show off and chat. I've met a few people here that I chat with regularly.

That and I love getting attention for either gender. I just don't get off on guys though.

Reactions: London74

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm loving it how none of the straight lads have replied!!

There certainly are straight guys here (I can tell you with absolute certainty, there's at least one). I'd bet there are many and with a wide range of reasons for being here.

Reactions: BetterFuture

lukebeers

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the things that I liked was joining groups on here that were targeted at more specific interests, there are actually a ton of heterosexual groups you can join. Also I met my girlfriend on this site in one of those groups, so I am very glad that I joined.