Straight guys using gay guys

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So my buddy calls me up and he is going out with these girls, but he wants me to hang out to keep the friend occupied so he can hit on the girl he likes. I don't know. You think the girl is ugly, and he thinks I wont mind cause Im gay?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my buddy calls me up and he is going out with these girls, but he wants me to hang out to keep the friend occupied so he can hit on the girl he likes. I don't know. You think the girl is ugly, and he thinks I wont mind cause Im gay?

He wants you to be his wingman.

She may not be ugly; she's just not the one in whom he is interested. Why doesn't he have any straight male friends? Are all his straight male friends better with women than he is? Sounds like he asked you because you are a safe bet. Even if he strikes out with her he knows you won't endup in bed with her. Which may have happend to him before. :redface:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yup, your the wingman. Been on both sides of this equation and I figure it's just something you do for a friend. As long as he's not abusing the friendship it's cool. I agree with lemont77, it means your trustable. Would he do the same for you if the tables were turned?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah...that's not a straight/gay thing...he just wants a wingman. You keep the other girls occupied so they don't cock block.

=\

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, I don't think this guy would do the same for me. However I wouldnt want to put him in that position. Interestingly enough, I got him to go see a movie in the gay neighboor hood, and we went and had a bite to eat beforehand. We were supposed to meet at the corner,at the theatre and walk to a nearby restaurant. It was so funny. When he showed up he looked like a total bum. I don't know if it was on purpose, but he is a pretty good looking guy, but that night he looked sloppy and unkept. In my mind, I wondered if he dressed down because he didnt want anybody hitting on him. HA HA, what straight guys do sometimes.

Well I guess I will play the wingman. However I don't think he realizes that if we get on the dance floor, all attention will be on me. I never let anyone outdance me.