straight guys view

joe22xxx: There are so many topics here I can't make just one comment that covers them all. I've had oral sex with girls and guys. I haven't had anal sex with guys (just thinking about it actually feels very uncomfortable to me). I've never been romatically involved with a guy, but I have male friends who I love. I think this post brings up more questions for me than it answers.

James249620002000: This may be more than anyone wants to know, but this is my voyage of sexual discovery.

I first had sex in the 8th grade with girls and was quite sexually active with women. In fact, I married when I was 17 because we were afraid that we would get pregnant if we continued unmarried. (Back then, it was hard to get birth control pills without being married.)

When I went to college, married, I had my first sexual experience with a guy I worked with in a warehouse. We were the only two in the whole building, and he introduced me to all kinds of sex. It continued for a long time.

I continued having sex with my wife and my friend. Then, I discovered meeting places for gays. I began to have more and more sex with men. I changed jobs and had several affairs with women too. In fact, during this time, there were several married couple friends with whom I had sex with both the husband and the wife (not at the same time).

Needless to say, my wife became uncomfortable with my openness about sex. I continued having sexual affairs with both men and women into my late 30's. I suppose there is nothing sexual that I haven't tried. If it can be done with a man or a woman, or a group, I have done it.

Lately (20 years), I have been exclusively homosexual.

Am I bi? Gay? Straight? I just think I am a sex addict who is currently preferring men.

I think of myself as omnisexual. I will have sex with anyone, anywhere, really. I think many of us are omnisexual and simply sex addicts. So the terms, bi, gay, straight don't really fit even though I have marked myself as gay on my profile. I could still have sex with a woman given the right circumstances.

James249620002000: I really got carried away with that last post.

What I was originally going to say was that my introduction to homosexual activities started with my getting blow jobs from men when I considered myself exclusively heterosexual. Now read the long post, and it will fit this thread better. By the way, the blowjobs from men were always better than the ones from women.

D

deleted365297

i consider myself a hetero, have no romantic interest in males, have romantic interest in females, and would accept a non-penetrative sexual act from a good male friend, and probably would reciprocate. i still consider myself hetero. i think one's true orientation is tied more to your romantic interests, than to what method causes you to ejaculate. if i jerk myself off, a man is jerking me off! if me and my buddy jerk each other off, we're still men who want to marry and impregnate women! we just made our balls happy for a minute.