Straight Guys: What's The Gayest Experience You Have Been Apart Of/encountered

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worked at a call center down South, had a friend/coworker that was gay, but was always respectful to my heterosexuality and never too forward.. In the midst of troubles with my then gf, i started working out and changing my wardrobe, subconsciously getting myself ready for the market again, and he took notice, specifically my pants as I went from an oversized baggy to a slim fit. He asked me my pant size one day and I told him thinking nothing of it, and a couple days later he comes to me with a thong bikini, crocheted out of green yarn, which he assures me should fit perfectly as I attained my beach body...Again being respectful he verbally stated he wasn't going to ask to see them on me, we had a laugh and moved on..i took them home and showed my gf, who laughed and asked to see me in them, which I obliged. After I told her how i got them we sort of agreed to throw him a little bone, so the next day at work I made sure to find him and tell him I had tried them on...he seemed delighted but a bit disappointed he didnt get a visual, so I made sure to tell him the main problem with them was the front pouch was no way big enough nor stretchy to cover my dick or balls, individually, even while soft and that if he were ever to try again to try with some more or stretchier fabric, then watched as his eyes happily and involuntarily tracked down to my crotch..I yelled " my eyes up here" and we had a good laugh.

I think that's happened to me a couple times.
The funniest one (for me) was when I was new in town, out with a couple brand new friends who were also new in town, and we met up with a local bartender. Eventually it was just the two of us barhopping around town, and he kept picking up the tab. He bought me drinks all night long. I got home, and started going over the situation in my head, and pretty much by the next morning I realized why he kept treating me to drinks. I called my girlfriend and was having basically a mini-anxiety attack. We stayed friends for a couple years but that was the last time he wined and dined me. :laughing:

Similar thing happened on a business trip to Dallas one time. Over a period of several days of daytime business and nighttime barhopping, I think one of the other guys in attendance was trying to get something going with me. But it wasn't until weeks afterward that I realized it. :eek:

I always knew you were a sketchy dude...

For the record if we go out bar hopping and I buy you booze all night; the only thing I expect from you is too not throw up on me and to drag me out if the bouncer gets the upper hand

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a few dates that I didn't know were dates. I felt terribly afterwards. I didn't mean to lead anyone on. But it also helped me realized that I am definitely 0% gay.

I think that's happened to me a couple times.
The funniest one (for me) was when I was new in town, out with a couple brand new friends who were also new in town, and we met up with a local bartender. Eventually it was just the two of us barhopping around town, and he kept picking up the tab. He bought me drinks all night long. I got home, and started going over the situation in my head, and pretty much by the next morning I realized why he kept treating me to drinks. I called my girlfriend and was having basically a mini-anxiety attack. We stayed friends for a couple years but that was the last time he wined and dined me. :laughing:

Similar thing happened on a business trip to Dallas one time. Over a period of several days of daytime business and nighttime barhopping, I think one of the other guys in attendance was trying to get something going with me. But it wasn't until weeks afterward that I realized it. :eek:

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a guy asked me to dance in a night club. the big front room was the "straight " part of the bar. the back room/bar was the gay part, more or less. I was interested in a particular waitress who I had met before. her wait station was at the end of bar in the back room. adjacent to the front room. anyway, I declined, informed the guy I was not his type. this was 45 yrs ago, before gay, it was called "queer" which was a term even I didn't like and tried not to use.

another time, a bar I worked in had an afternoon art show, and a rich, local, gay man who was a big supporter of the arts showed quite an interest in a ring on my hand and was holding my hand, and things were getting a little strange. the ring wasn't that special. about that time my beautiful, voluptuous wife came by and I introduced her to him. (and took my hand back). my wife chatted him up. he gracefully got the message. my boss apparently witnessed this and told me later that I handled it well, and was thankful. that was about 40 some years ago.

Reactions: mranon1
D

deleted300444

I told a coworker I had never worn boxers. He bought me a gift cert for the Gap to buy some. When I told him I picked some up, he asked me to show him how they looked on....so we trotted of to mens room at work and I showed him.

Reactions: MHD swez