Straight Guys Who Are Curious, HOW Curious?

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes and no, for me I'm quite sure that I'm sexually attracted to men and women. If I meet an attractive woman my mental and physical responses are the same as if I meet an attractive man. I'd be looking for a spark with either sex and if I thought there was something with either sex I'd test it to see if my perception was correct.
Physical sex would be the last of it and might be a couple of weeks later; I'd have that person on my mind during that time, so there is a strong attraction aspect to sex with either men or women for me.
I have a few FBs and "friends" and we contact each other when the need arises; certainly there is more than a physical sex aspect with these "sex only" relationships and quite often we will maintain things at a mental level over an extended period of time- one of my female FB's has this ongoing fantasy that I will sweep her off her feet, marry her and produce a tribe of kids together. We both know it's only a fantasy and she ensures I have a condom every time, but we both get off on the "eternally pregnant wifey" side of things. She calls me to come and "knock her up" again from time to time and that does it for me...
I know one guy who I met while working on his house who is exploring his sexual interest in men with me- he started off very shy but is exploring more and more of his M2M fantasies with me; the mental side of things is such that he asks me to fuck him on the kitchen bench, legs in the air because that's what he has been dreaming I would do when I visit; he admits he thinks about it during the week in a distracting way and that it wouldn't be quite the same if I could fuck him every day because thinking about it and longing for it is part of the appeal.
Ok, that is all very interesting *and* hot! Thanks for sharing