Straight Guys Who Are Curious, HOW Curious?

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey @Assman1, Wow, that's another great question to think about!

OK, here goes...

In reference to the first and second... truthfully, possibly the 1st time, but the 2nd time for sure. Yeah, I'm Definitely Curious!

In reference to the third... If not the 1st time, again, by the 2nd time for sure. Actually, this one Really Intrigues me a LOT, so most likely I would give in the very first time!

In reference to the fourth... for receiving a BJ, probably at least a half-dozen attempts, or more, before even thinking about giving in; alcohol would be required!

... for giving a BJ, I'm actually quite sure this one would require so, so, many attempts, and at least very, very, many shots of Jack Daniel's, and honestly, even that probably would not work.

Thanks, Assman1, that was a great question.
Took me a few years and 'opportunities " before I gave in to my curiosity (lust, horniness, desire, whatever) but now I'm glad I did.

Ar the end of the day, I know what I like more and more.

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your story, @Tosser , reminds me of something I heard years ago. I can't recall who said it, or their exact words, but it was about sexual orientation, and the gist of it was something like this, "It's not about who you fuck. Anyone is capable of performing the physical act of sex with anyone else. It's who you fall in love with that defines your core desire, your essential orientation". I think there's some wisdom in that concept.

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Took me a few years and 'opportunities " before I gave in to my curiosity (lust, horniness, desire, whatever) but now I'm glad I did.

Ar the end of the day, I know what I like more and more.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I guess the fact that I'm even on this thread reveals that I am indeed curious... and maybe more so than I realize. You're right, I also know what I like, and I know what I'm curious about.

Thanks for your questions, it has afforded me the opportunity to contemplate my own feelings and desires.

Tosser

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your story, @Tosser , reminds me of something I heard years ago. I can't recall who said it, or their exact words, but it was about sexual orientation, and the gist of it was something like this, "It's not about who you fuck. Anyone is capable of performing the physical act of sex with anyone else. It's who you fall in love with that defines your core desire, your essential orientation". I think there's some wisdom in that concept.

Very valid point. My late wife and I felt like a lottery win, and it ended too soon after 35 years because cancer is a terrible scourge. We became soul mates (love is a choice).
I chose to suppress/repress certain desires rather than disappoint the woman I loved and she loved me. We were a team.

However after her passing I realized it took a lot of work to maintain a loving relationship, and I don’t think at this point in my life I have the energy to pursue that kind of relationship with anybody, as enjoyable as it was on its own terms.

I’m an old closeted male admirer who never intended taking the next obvious step.
Regrets? No. Fantasies and delusions? Yes.
I can live with my self no problem. If things had been different would I be different?

I’m exploring that now, here ! It’s inner work, of a mental; physical; sexual; and spiritual (as I understand core values), level.

Thanks for the input.
I’m not using the place as a sociological study, but as a resource to be REALLY honest about who I am: a time of finding out if my notions are valid or jejune, comparing notes with peers (hopefully) and pursuing the truth about what threads are important in the tapestry of my being.

Last edited:

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, I am not interested in other guy's bodies at all. I just like being worshiped and dominating. The more taboo the better. Married guy who has never been with a guy kneeling to be facefucked at the gym shower because I am so big... that's my jam

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very valid point. My late wife and I felt like a lottery win, and it ended too soon after 35 years because cancer is a terrible scourge. We became soul mates (love is a choice).
I chose to suppress/repress certain desires rather than disappoint the woman I loved and she loved me. We were a team.

However after her passing I realized it took a lot of work to maintain a loving relationship, and I don’t think at this point in my life I have the energy to pursue that kind of relationship with anybody, as enjoyable as it was on its own terms.

I’m an old closeted male admirer who never intended taking the next obvious step.
Regrets? No. Fantasies and delusions? Yes.
I can live with my self no problem. If things had been different would I be different?

I’m exploring that now, here ! It’s inner work, of a mental; physical; sexual; and spiritual (as I understand core values), level.

Thanks for the input.
I’m not using the place as a sociological study, but as a resource to be REALLY honest about who I am: a time of finding out if my notions are valid or jejune, comparing notes with peers (hopefully) and pursuing the truth about what threads are important in the tapestry of my being.
Yes, LPSG is a great place/community for exploring/sharing everything from the complexities of human interactions to the simple joys of dick pics :)
To clarify my paraphrased version of that previous quote, I think (and I'm sure you'll agree!) that there's a world of difference between 'falling in love' (that scintillating, magic moment when Cupid's arrow finds you) and 'maintaining a loving relationship' (which can be damn hard work lol).
I'm glad you're here, my friend, and look forward to future conversations.

Reactions: Assman1 and Tosser

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
For a long time I identified as straight, until at about 28 I realised that I did find some men attractive in a sexual way. My curiosity grew from there and a couple of years later when the opportunity arose I dipped my toes in the M2M world and was a bit ambivalent. I continued to have sex with women for the next couple of years but became more and more curious after the first taste. I realised I liked cock and spent may hours online scratching that itch, but also very much liked women too. This was confusing enough that I deliberately ignored any sexual interaction with women for nearly a year.
The situation that helped me accept my attraction to both sexes was when an openly gay customer told me in the course of a conversation at his house that straight men liked blowjobs from other men. I don't think he was trying to directly proposition me with his initial comment but after I admitted that I might like a blowjob from a man, one thing led to another and we ended up firstly on the kitchen table where I found that as a "straight" man I did indeed like M2M blowjobs, then in the shower where i discovered the purpose of men's nipples and later in the bedroom where I discovered the joys of rimming. I don't know how many times I came but the rimming session lasted nearly an hour and I rewarded his patience with a very awkward blowjob, probably too much teeth but no complaints from him and a mouthful of thick cum at the end. My balls were very, very empty by the time I pulled myself away and I recall my anus tingling with pleasure from the rimming; toys and anal came much much later. I was back the next day as soon as he had finished his shift and met up again at his house or mine every day for over a week- I recall being convinced that my neighbors would notice but later realised I didn't care if they thought they knew something.
My relationship with this man made me realise that I did enjoy sexual interaction with both sexes and could do so without conflict in my own mind. I guess my "teacher" demonstrated that M2M sex didn't require a label, guilt, or any of the mental conflict I had previously held. We continue to meet from time to time and I always learn something sexual about myself, and my sexual curiosity is still stimulated. I also enjoy sex with women so If that means that "bisexual" is the label than so be it- I have ceased worrying about it.
But would you form romantic and emotional relationships with men? Because bisexuality goes way beyond sex,many bisexual men prefer sex with men and relationships with women,you may be bisexual but you are heteroromantic meaning you only want romantic relationships with women

Reactions: Assman1 and Tosser

But would you form romantic and emotional relationships with men? Because bisexuality goes way beyond sex,many bisexual men prefer sex with men and relationships with women,you may be bisexual but you are heteroromantic meaning you only want romantic relationships with women
Because of the way my sexual interests change, I don't really do romantic or emotional relationships although one of my female FBs has tried to interest me in a romantic relationship. I'm not really interested at that level right now but if I eventually lose my interest in sex with men I may rethink that one.
You may note from my posts that I'm not keen on labels as they are a source of confusion and shame for many curious people, and don't really describe sexuality accurately.

Because of the way my sexual interests change, I don't really do romantic or emotional relationships although one of my female FBs has tried to interest me in a romantic relationship. I'm not really interested at that level right now but if I eventually lose my interest in sex with men I may rethink that one.
You may note from my posts that I'm not keen on labels as they are a source of confusion and shame for many curious people, and don't really describe sexuality accurately.

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This..."I'm not keen on labels as they are a source of confusion and shame for many curious people, and don't really describe sexuality accurately"...is something to which I strongly relate. Even though I've had great sex and meaningful, loving relationships with both women and men, calling myself "bi", "gay" or "straight" just doesn't sit right somehow. I've tried each of those labels at various points over the years. Questioned myself endlessly while attempting to fit into one of those boxes. And yes, I know the usual guys will want to reply with the some variation on the standard, "If you have sex with both, then you are bi". For some of us, whose experience is more fluid, ever-evolving, it's not that simple.

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
This..."I'm not keen on labels as they are a source of confusion and shame for many curious people, and don't really describe sexuality accurately"...is something to which I strongly relate. Even though I've had great sex and meaningful, loving relationships with both women and men, calling myself "bi", "gay" or "straight" just doesn't sit right somehow. I've tried each of those labels at various points over the years. Questioned myself endlessly while attempting to fit into one of those boxes. And yes, I know the usual guys will want to reply with the some variation on the standard, "If you have sex with both, then you are bi". For some of us, whose experience is more fluid, ever-evolving, it's not that simple.
Sexual fluidity is under the pan/bi family so you may not see yourself that way but people who still see labels as identity see you as one,as long as you are attracted to both even if it's somewhat fluid then to me you are bi but as Harry Styles recently said "labels are outdated and my sexuality is mine and mine alone"

Reactions: Tosser and ToryK

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
performed the act with girls and women but have fallen in love with men.

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Exactly what I said to @Tuonela sex is just an action, anybody can sleep with anybody whereas sexuality is more of an attraction

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly what I said to @Tuonela sex is just an action, anybody can sleep with anybody whereas sexuality is more of an attraction
Yes, I think there's a lot of truth in that.
Also, I love the Harry Styles quote, ""labels are outdated and my sexuality is mine and mine alone". Thanks for sharing!

Tosser

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah my attract-o-meter definitely pegs on .

Have only been intimate with women, mostly my late wife of 35 years. And that attraction has faded, to be honest.

I tried changing my profile to just “male.” Oh well. Just a label. Percentages can change.

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah the attract-o-meter definitely pegs on men.

Have only been intimate with women, mostly my late wife of 35 years. And that attraction has faded, to be honest.
For many of us, it seems that our attraction/orientation/call-it-what-you-will is, in fact, ever-evolving, and not the static label status we'd long assumed for ourselves. That shouldn't be surprising if we take into account how our general, *nonsexual* opinions, thoughts and goals can change over time as we gain knowledge and experience. God forbid the world should hold me to the beliefs I had at age 19 when I was convinced that I "knew everything". Yeesh.

Yes and no, for me I'm quite sure that I'm sexually attracted to men and women. If I meet an attractive woman my mental and physical responses are the same as if I meet an attractive man. I'd be looking for a spark with either sex and if I thought there was something with either sex I'd test it to see if my perception was correct.
Physical sex would be the last of it and might be a couple of weeks later; I'd have that person on my mind during that time, so there is a strong attraction aspect to sex with either men or women for me.
I have a few FBs and "friends" and we contact each other when the need arises; certainly there is more than a physical sex aspect with these "sex only" relationships and quite often we will maintain things at a mental level over an extended period of time- one of my female FB's has this ongoing fantasy that I will sweep her off her feet, marry her and produce a tribe of kids together. We both know it's only a fantasy and she ensures I have a condom every time, but we both get off on the "eternally pregnant wifey" side of things. She calls me to come and "knock her up" again from time to time and that does it for me...
I know one guy who I met while working on his house who is exploring his sexual interest in men with me- he started off very shy but is exploring more and more of his M2M fantasies with me; the mental side of things is such that he asks me to fuck him on the kitchen bench, legs in the air because that's what he has been dreaming I would do when I visit; he admits he thinks about it during the week in a distracting way and that it wouldn't be quite the same if I could fuck him every day because thinking about it and longing for it is part of the appeal.